Suggest Best VPS Server

Hello everyone, I want to host my website on the web, so please suggest me the best VPS Server for that, firstly i was decided to host it on the dedicated server but one my friend suggest me to host it on the VPS Server, I researched about VPS server on the web and i am very confused to which one is best. so please help me to suggest best VPS Server.

Thanks

Take a look at https://www.webhostingtalk.com/ It is a discussion board for website admins. Lot of good advice and opinions.

I used to run a site on future hosting. But that was almost a decade ago. Not sure who are the players right now.

Why not spawn a VPS in AWS?

Last edited:
What kind of website? Who's the intended audience? What kind of traffic are you expecting? What's your budget?

I know I'm replying very late, but just in case someone else stumbles upon this thread with a similar question, these are important questions to to be answered for asking a recommendation.

Linode, Digital Ocean and Vultr are the top players in the game. I recommend Linode, they've been around for a long time and have a good reputation. Haven't come across any complaints about them on the internet. Digital Ocean should be your second choice. I've used both Linode and DO, both are equally good performance-wise. Linode might be better when it comes to customer service (according to Reddit posts, other forum posts, etc.)

That being said, I haven't had any problems with DO so far, except for that one time when my website was down when the VPS abruptly shut down or crashed or they migrated it or something (can't remember what it was, exactly), but I did not lose any data. With a little bit of troubleshooting I was able to get my website up again. I haven't used Vultr so can't talk about them.

Back