suggest cheap STD plan.

dhawald3

Disciple
Hi all,

I am currently using Reliance phone with the 1.2 Rs for 3 min plan for STD and local.

Tata Indicom has discontinued the Pay Per Call plan in Delhi.

are there any cheaper plans available?? I have Heavy std calling.
Please help

^ Pay per second is extremely costly for heavy users. It suits light users best. OP already has a plan equivalent to 40p/min.

@dhawal, did you check the plans for Docomo and Reliance. They usually have free / cheap on net calls even in STD, especially Docomo.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Which circle are you in?

agantuk said:
^ Pay per second is extremely costly for heavy users. It suits light users best. OP already has a plan equivalent to 40p/min.

@dhawal, did you check the plans for Docomo and Reliance. They usually have free / cheap on net calls even in STD, especially Docomo.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Which circle are you in?

I am in Delhi so no DOCOMO.

also my STD calls are not limited to any particular network.

I'm using the Re.1 per 3 mins plan of Idea. Suits me 'coz most of my calls are STD, and most often they last a minimum of 10 mins.

EDIT: I need to recharge with Rs.37 once in 3 months to activate this scheme though.

Are you sure about Tata Indicom discontinuing their per call plans? I still see them listed even on selecting the location as Delhi.

Have you tried the Ulta Plan?

i use vodaphone (circle : kolkata) 35 bucks/month rate cutter gives 40p/minute std to any network.

Local calls though will cost 50p/minute by default. Use another 197 rupees topup to get 1000 v2v minutes free

bitsandpieces said:
i use vodaphone (circle : kolkata) 35 bucks/month rate cutter gives 40p/minute std to any network.

Here in Mumbai with Vodafone Rs.52/- once in year top up & 50ps/1 pm (STD & Local to any network), 1st call of the day to ANY NETWORK cost Rs.1/- pm each. Vodafone to Vodafone 40ps/1 pm

pm= per minute

Back