Suggest cheapest core i3 2nd gen laptop !!

Scorpy

Adept
As the title says please suggest the cheapest core i3 2nd gen laptop ... its for my sister .. no gaming will be done ... its for movies music and yea ... thats about it it I guess .... I have been looking at Dell XPS 15 with core i3 sandy bridge its for 47k ... any other better and/or cheaper option ??? Please suggest fast she wanna buy asap !!!

ok cool ... also there are so many variants in z570 ... some i saw on flipkart have absolutely no difference in h/w .... and the Indian site aint allowing to customize ... sadness ...

:lol: It aint Dell. Check for the G560 and Z560 review (In case you cant find review for the current models G570 and Z570. They are the previous gen. ones)
The biggest problem with G560 was its woeful touch pad which lacked buttons(Though from pics it seems the G570 has a normal touchpad)
But yeah with the price difference ~1k i would suggest the Z series.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Lenovo Z560 Core i3 15-in Notebook Review | PC Perspective

The Z560 was a excellent machine. The only -ve was the audible processor fan which was on even when the processor is in idle!!

thirumalkumaran said:
^^ Different keyboards in G and Z are only for old gens..
570 G & Z have the same Chiclet keyboard.

Differences:
Z has metal top, Dolby speakers etc...
Yeah the touchpad looked different to me as i mentioned :) Couldnt find detailed reviews. But even then Z series justifies the 1k premium :)

Back