Audio Suggest ear phones !!

Scorpy

Adept
Please suggest earphones my friend needs to buy his budget is ~2k please suggest the best in that budget ? He will use it for his iphone for various kinds of music not anything specific .. please suggest fast :) .. !!

Maybe buy a 2nd hand Nuforce ne7m , if budget is strict its the best buy under 2k that much i can assure you.

hmm how much exactly is branwavez m2 ? Also where can he get it locally if possible in mumbai .. or if its online please suggest some reliable place to buy .

The M2 will be available for 2.6k or 2.7k.

Get the NE7M from the market section, thats the best deal.

And if you dont want to spend more nor would you want to get that market section iem, then consider the options i suggested.

Since he is not particular about any sound signature, better to get something cheaper and decent sounding for less than spend extra... IMO, at least!

PL50 and M1 are both balanced, but both will lack bass. M1 in addition will require a bit more volume (due to higher impedance). PL50 would have better sound stage, imaging and treble than M1. But, those are not signatures that may be instantly liked by everybody.

At that price (in the market section), I think NE7m is a very good choice, especially since your friend is using iPhone. Only if you are averse to buying used, you need to consider other choices.

Back