Suggest games for a Netbook

Bluffmaster

Skilled
Hi Guys,

So, I have this netbook (Samsung N150) and I would like to kill some time on it by playing games on the move (mostly in a vehicle). So kindly recommend me some good games that I can play on it. Please do no suggest 10 year old games, I am looking mostly for small fun to play indie titles.

Currently playing Plants vs Zombies and Angry Birds Rio on it, unfortunately Limbo refused to run on it. :( Any good tower defense type games like Plants vs Zombies? PVZ is just awesome!
Regards,
Bluff~ :)

Dude i just sold my GPU and now on On-board. I was suggested World of Goo(Simply Awesome). Believe me the game is very addictive, soo addictive. :bleh: Do try it out

Some more Suggestion:

And Yet it Moves

Dangerous Dave

Claw-Best one(I remember i used to have demo version of claw and that also i ended 15-16 times. :p)

Super Meat Boy

For more suggestions kindly refer to my recently opened thread. :)

Games for Non-GFX Rig

P.S-I just played these games in the past week except claw and i can tell thy're awesome. :D

Aman27deep said:
World of Goo. EPIC game!
Finished

Gannu said:
Super Meat Boy? Braid?

Finished

@Altair : A netbook is not the same as your non gfx rig, even with your onboard chip ypu can run pretty much every game on lowest settings. And other games you suggested are pretty old, I might as well install an NES emulator. :)

@Devesh38 : Thanks, I will check it out.

Guys, what you are suggesting are famous platformers, I am obviously aware of these games and have finished most of them. I am looking for that rare gem which probably ended up being unnoticed. :)

No i have also played most of them on the very same notebook that you have. I also own a Samsung N150. Did you go through the thread? None that you have'nt played?

Back