PC Peripherals Suggest Gaming Keyboard.

pranut

Adept
Hi guys,

I am gonna buy a keyboard soon, My budget is 3.5-4k, Backlit is a nice addition though not necessarily needed.

I am currently looking at Logitech G110.

Please Suggest.

Logitech G15-4k OR Microsoft Sidewinder X6-4.4k are good options,Logitech G110 is solid but do check these two out.I'd say go for G15 OR X6 instead of G110 they're very good,Other members with personal experience will comment.The only drawback of X6 is it only has 1 year warranty so do consider that.

Logitech G15-4k OR Microsoft Sidewinder X6-4.4k are good options,Logitech G110 is solid but do check these two out.I'd say go for G15 OR X6 instead of G110 they're very good,Other members with personal experience will comment.The only drawback of X6 is it only has 1 year warranty so do consider that.

Isnt G15 quite old now ?

Why are you worried about the launch date,You're gonna get a new one.If you want you check it out then go to some store and check personally.It has 3 year warranty as many logitech products.
The article is dated december 2007 ?

Why are you worried about the launch date,You're gonna get a new one.If you want you check it out then go to some store and check personally.It has 3 year warranty as many logitech products.

You are right about that, but except for the lcd screen isnt G110 better ?

Back