Budget 10-15K Suggest good 5 inch phone under 13k

hari1

Disciple
Any brand but should have good service.I live in Hyderabad..
Main priority is Reading and web browsing..5 Inch is must..
I just play Simple games like temple run...
Phone shouldn't lag...
This buy will run atleast 1year..Hoping for a good advice :)

Xolo has very bad service..
Doodle A111 has only 512mb ram..
With extra 500-1000rs other phones are there with HD display and ips screen compare to canvas ego... :\

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we connect these chinese rebrands / Indian brand androids to TV to play the video on TV ? Like with Samsung we can by using the MHL adapter thing etc.
Since i am also checking options to buy later, i would like to know if that is possible.

Forget about these crappy phones. Get Gionee E3 or Lava Iris 504Q.

That E3 is out of my budget..And i don't think it have a good service...

Now I'm only thinking between Celkon A119Q and Iris 504q....
I don't know about Lava services in Hyderabad..And Celkon is a Hyd based company,so hoping good service...
If Iris 504q is superior than A119Q then i go with Iris(as both have similar specs)...Need comparision between them :)[DOUBLEPOST=1382250533][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can we connect these chinese rebrands / Indian brand androids to TV to play the video on TV ? Like with Samsung we can by using the MHL adapter thing etc.
Since i am also checking options to buy later, i would like to know if that is possible.
I don't think so..

That E3 is out of my budget..And i don't think it have a good service...

Now I'm only thinking between Celkon A119Q and Iris 504q....
I don't know about Lava services in Hyderabad..And Celkon is a Hyd based company,so hoping good service...
If Iris 504q is superior than A119Q then i go with Iris(as both have similar specs)...Need comparision between them :)[DOUBLEPOST=1382250533][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't think so..
don't buy iris 504 it has crappy camera
mmx service imo is better as i had got my water logged canvas 2 fixed

don't buy iris 504 it has crappy camera
mmx service imo is better as i had got my water logged canvas 2 fixed
Ohk..But iris has good ratings and many are telling,it has better cam than others at that price point...
Anyway I don't mind about poor Cam quality..I just need a phone which is better to read and has got no issues whatsoever..

I read in flipkart reviews.Many are complaining about Xolo's bad service...And i don't think Lava has good service either..Not sure about MMX or Celkon...

What about Spice Coolpad Mi-515 ? Is it a good phone ?

Today,I went to mobile shop and saw Spice pinnacle pro mi-535 which is 13,300...
Phone looks good in terms of looks,build quality and performance..It is 5.3" screen with qHD display..I never seen a HD display phone..And no phone with Hd display at that shop to compare.. :\
What you guys say ? It also come with 16gb + 1gb ram + 4.2.1 OS...

+1 for lenovo p780
Service centre available in hyderabad
No problem with this product. ..
Far better than other Indian re branded Chinese phones. ..
Humongous battery backup. .

Back