Graphic Cards Suggest graphic cards and Monitor

Hi

My friend is having an AMD X2 4400 with Asus M2A-VM mobo. He wants to buy a new graphic card for the PC within a budget of Rs.5000/- and also wants to know if he can put a 500 GB Sata 2 HDD in Raid on this PC?

Secondly, I am looking for a good Monitor (preferring Full HD) and a Graphic card for my PC which has X4 435, Gigabyte 785 G, 4GB DDR3 ram. My budget for both monitor and Graphic card is Rs.12000/-

Regards

For your budget you'll get Sapphire HD6670-5.5k OR Sapphire HD5670 512MB DDR5-4.6k,Also post your full config to give us idea about your psu and all.

Buy a 6670 and buy whatever monitor you can get in the remaining budget
<

My friend is having an AMD X2 4400 with Asus M2A-VM mobo. He wants to buy a new graphic card for the PC within a budget of Rs.5000/- and also wants to know if he can put a 500 GB Sata 2 HDD in Raid on this PC?

For your friend Sire, go for the Radeon HD 6670 ~5500/-

And yes he'll be able to do a RAID set-up on his motherboard, but only RAID 0, RAID 1.

Hope this helps, Cheers!!

Is there any other Full HD monitor other than Benq like Samsung / LG or Dell as these are good brands as compared to Benq.

Pls also tell if we can use these monitors as TV through cable connection inputs

Benq monitors are good and vfm,Benq G2222HDL-8k,If you don't want benq then-

Dell ST2220L-8.2k OR Dell ST2220M-8.5k

Is there any other Full HD monitor other than Benq like Samsung / LG or Dell as these are good brands as compared to Benq.

Pls also tell if we can use these monitors as TV through cable connection inputs

[sub]^^^ +1.. its a misnomer that benq isnt good. i have personally moved from a samsung b2230 to the 22hdl and trust me the contrast is better here. he only gripe is the samsung looked more dramatic in terms of the plastic housing
<
[/sub]

[sub]Having said that do also note that this moniter does not have a hdmi option and is restricte dto a d-sub+a dvi port.[/sub]

Back