Suggest how to Turn OLD 21" CRT TV to ANDROID TV

Emperor

Skilled
Hi Friends,

After lot if discussion with @codelad and his painstaking help just to make me more easy to use Android Box and help to buy RIGHT Android Box ...

As per suggestion from @codelad (he took lot of pain to assembeld all and provide me valuable suggestions .. )

Was thinking to use Android box that CONFIRM have analog output is NTSC/PAL/etc. so can use 3.5mm to 3 RCA Male Plug to RCA Stereo Audio Video Male AUX Cable Cord and turn OLD CRT TV into SMART TV to some extent.

Any one here on TE did same experiment with OLD CRT + Android Box (analog output is NTSC/PAL/etc.).. if yes, provide your input ...

Thank you

As stated, OP needs a way to turn his old CRT "smart" using an Android-based device - something that has an analog A/V output and outputs a PAL video signal.

My own setup using a X96 Max Plus Android box with a generic RCA cable eventually turned out fairly usable on my old 14" CRT. The thing now for the OP is to find a suitable Android box, since many models do not document if their signal is PAL or NTSC, and from what I have found, it is often non-trivial (or impossible) to change this later.

Back