PC Peripherals Suggest kb/mouse/mat/headphone for 3k

arnavk007

Disciple
I want to buyt a good quality gaming keyboard, mouse, mat and a headset. My budget is 3k. I can remove the headset from the list if budget constrains it.
I will use it for gaming.
I have a dell xps 7100 with amd phenom x6 1090t, amd radeon hd 5870, 6gb ram and win 7 ultimate 64 bit.
I am currently using dell wireless kb/mouse combo which came with the pc. I want to use this set with another pc so am looking to buy a better set for my gaming pc.

Razer DA/Kinzu - 1.5k/1.3k

Goliathus Speed Large - 0.9k

And you need to have better budget for any good headset, that will qualify as good for gaming..., preferably with a usb sound card if you go tournaments, lan parties also. ( So we are looking at excess of 3-4k here for the headset)

What about keyboard

Actually i have a iball rocky which sometimes gives sound in 1 channel and sometimes in both of them.

I do not go to any tournaments. I have just started pc gaming as earlier i had a ps3 which my parents took away cuz of class 10th.

I used to play san andreas, road rash, urban terror which imo waste my pc. Then i played metro 2033, l4d2 and mass effect 2 which were good. Now i have a 40 gig stack of games which i want to play single player and using tunngle.

Which brand is better steelseries, roccat or razer.

Btw razer stuff is sexy while steelseries is bland even though steelseries have generally better reviews.

Can you give me links to the website where they are available for this price. I live in karnal which is a small place north of delhi so will be buying all this online.

Back