Suggest laptop ~50k

Scorpy

Adept
Well I need to buy a new laptop ~50k is the budget also its gonna be used for full on entertainment and gaming . I dont want to buy a very expensive alien ware ... so the best in 50k range would be fine . Don't hate to love any specific company so thats also fine please suggest the best in 50k ... with a good graphics card and second gen intel processors :D !

3 models on flipkart:
HP DV6-6121TX (In stock) 54824/-
HP DV6-6017TX (Temporarily out of stock) 53089/-
Asus K53SV-SX267D (In stock) 45992/-

The HPs come with AMD Radeon 6770 (more powerful) as compared to GT540M in the Asus, and come with Windows 7 Home Premium, while the Asus comes with DOS. Slight differences in hard disk capacities, otherwise they have similar specs (procy, RAM, display etc...)

u might consider Sony CB15 with 1080p display,2nd gen i5,ati 6630m....

i bought this about 2-3 months back and loving it

^ty .. damn its at the bottom of the line :p ... i think ill go wit the HP ones .. what awesome configs they have ... ill search for all same config except for proccy ill choose i5 ... i7 gives same fps yes ?

go for this one....HP DV6 6140TX

its is available only at croma outlets.....do let me know what accessories you got and how was the deal :)

^Yes that one looks like the best laptop in my budget .. i will post pics when I purchase it .. soon i think :) .. thanks all for your suggestions :D

Back