Monitors Suggest LCD, 10k budget, HDMi

Hi guys
first i wanna thank u all for suggesting me gtx260 sp216 graphic card i really appreciate that...
now i want to buy a new LCD of size b/n 22"to 24" n i m not sure which one to buy
pls suggest me any LCD which must have a HDMI output cos my graphic card have and my budget is max 10k...
thanks n feel free to post useful information

Re: Which lcd is best...22" or24"

go for dell ST2210 which has HDMI input. Even Samsung B2230 is a good option, however samsung does not have a HDMI input.

Both these monitors are real VFM costing less than 10k

Dell ST2210 Full HD would be the good choice it also has HDMI + DVI port for HD output. Samsung is also good. OMG!!!! Again BenQ!?!?!?! Avoid BenQ.

aercy said:
Dell ST2210 Full HD would be the good choice it also has HDMI + DVI port for HD output. Samsung is also good. OMG!!!! Again BenQ!?!?!?! Avoid BenQ.
Why are you telling others to avoid BenQ?
Any specific reason?
Are you not aware that BenQ are the oem suppliers to Dell for their lcd panels?
so there is no reason to avoid BenQ unless their service is bad.
If it is the case please enlighten us else stop bad mouthing about a product you do not have knowledge about.
Many on TE are proud owners of BenQ lcd and from them have learnt their products are in no way inferior to the competition.

Well, I have seen two of my friends' BenQ fall apart. One's panel was not working anymore & they told that it needs to be sent to Chennai or Bangalore & another's display was giving bizarre rainbow colours (no matter what GPU was used); ever since I lost my faith in BenQ.

I have Acer 19" monitor with DVI-D sub. It is running superbly with nice graphics . I think you should browse for Acer monitors too.

i am not against BenQ. But from what i heard from the shopkeeper themselves is that BenQ does not have exact colour representation as that of Samsung or Dell.

If you say about OEM supplies, Toshiba is the largest supplier of LCD panels.. i am not sure to whom they supply the panels, but they are the largest. So does it mean we can go for Toshiba??????

We indians cant afford to spend money as often as people in US or UK do. We have to consider the customer support in which dell excels.

I am not biased towards a particular LCD, cos i do not own an LCD yet, i am just trying to help our fellow member to choose the best available in the market.

Go for Samsung because of its outstanding colour representation. I have heard that the DELL ST2210 has a bluish tint.. i mean its more inclined towards blue color. Probably ST2210 users can provide some insight here.

Go to any TV showroom and just compare the color representation of Samsung vs Sony Vs LG or whatever, you will find the colors in Samsung are crisp and clear.

People please do not recommend any product to anyone just because you own that product. I am not against anyone here. So do not take it personally.

A friend has a Samsung 2233SW and it seems pretty good. It isn't particularly bright, but it looks good in a reasonably lit room. It doesn't have HDMI, but DVI and HDMI are the same here anyway since the 2233SW doesn't have any speakers.

Thanks guys but the problem is dell is nt avialbel here but the benq e2200hd is here for 9.2 k. it has hdmi dvi n all tht but not sure if its quality is good or not

I am a Benq E2200HD user and i am pretty satisfied with it. The colours are vibrant and the viewing angles are good for an LCD panel. I had the opportunity to compare it with a Dell E2210H (my cousin bought the dell one) and liked mine better for the colours and viewing angles. I have not seen other Dell monitors neither have i experienced Benq customer service.

Back