Budget 10-15K Suggest Long Battery + Auto Call Recording (10 -15K)

Emperor

Skilled
Hi,

primary use calling .. long long battery life for constant Calling (out going + incoming call).

Auto call recording facility shoulbd be there and caller from other end shouldn't get notice sound that his/her call get Recorded.

Any other good features are added advantage.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi, I too not in rooting, nor have tech knolwedge for rooting etc. thus was looking phone that by default support Auto Call Recording
Yeah she cant either thats why i am also looking for suggestion , if ir was me i would have rooted.

From my search only old one plus devices do ( till 7t ) and also mi redmi etc , but since new ones have hve google dialers u get a message that opposite party can hear when u record.

So i am also trying to find out ! Not much success

My friend has recently got a RedMi 9 power for his uncle. I will ask him if it comes with Mi dialer (no intimation) or Google dialer (intimation).
+1 for suggesting Poco M2. I got the same for my aunt and it has Mi dialer. If you can get hold of it, then both battery and caller issues will be resolved.
M2 is available on FK. Do check it out. My aunt uses it as a jukebox player and it easily lasts her 1.5 to 2 days.
Edit- just checked YT video on Power. It comes with Google dialer.

Last edited:
Back