Camera suggest me a digital camera

taher

Adept
suggestions required for digital camera under 12k for general usage
i will buying it locally (hyderabad)so please suggest according to availabality

Its available for 8k on ebay. The Panasonic lz10 is also around the 8k mark. Both of these are 10 MP with AA batteries. The canon has 4X optical zoom and the panasonic has 5X.

Also available is the Canon A2000 IS for 10k odd. 10 MP 6X optical zoom and Lion battery. And canon SX110 IS 9 MP with 10X optical zoom is also a good camera. Do some more research on the net you'll find lots of info :)

Hi Need a new point and shoot. Basic requirements:

1. Good low light shots with and without flash

2. Macro mode has to be superb

3. 8-10 megapixel is more than enuf

4. Video recording at 720p will be an added bonus.

All this in around 10k...help please...can get cannon, nikon and sony from my sources without a bill. Panasonic is a bit tough to get.

So which model will suit my requirements

With numerous brands of digital cameras coming and going so quickly, people have to realise that there's always going to be a better model just round the corner. Picking a make should therefore centre on your needs, the value of the purchase and, to a lesser extent, your wants. If there are still difficulties, bear in mind that there's never going to be a perfect camera. Like everything else, it's really a matter of tradeoffs

mav2000 said:
Hi Need a new point and shoot. Basic requirements:

1. Good low light shots with and without flash

2. Macro mode has to be superb

3. 8-10 megapixel is more than enuf

4. Video recording at 720p will be an added bonus.

All this in around 10k...help please...can get cannon, nikon and sony from my sources without a bill. Panasonic is a bit tough to get.

So which model will suit my requirements

Canon Ixus 95 (about 11.5k with bill) - no 720p video though

If you can somehow get the Panasonic FX36, that would fulfill all your requirements including 720p video for 11.2k (with bill). Low light shots would be of average quality though but not too bad.

Back