Suggest me a gaming console

anish_sha

Skilled
I need to buy a gaming console to my nephews ( 2 of them , aged 11 and 10 ) , I'm literally new to this scene , suggest me a console
1. In which there's some activity included rather than just the joystick , saw some kinetic sensor or something like that

2. Which can be cracked or jailbroken such that I can download games from torrents and play

3. Budget under 20k..

I need to buy a gaming console to my nephews ( 2 of them , aged 11 and 10 ) , I'm literally new to this scene , suggest me a console
1. In which there's some activity included rather than just the joystick , saw some kinetic sensor or something like that

2. Which can be cracked or jailbroken such that I can download games from torrents and play

3. Budget under 20k..

XBOX 360 with Kinect. You can download & play. Best part you can play online too. Provided it's LT3.0 (DVD Drive crack.....you will need verbatim mkm003 DVD & burnermax compatible DVD drive to play) or xk3y cracked (will need external Hard drive and play directly from ISO). PS3 is also one option but you cannot play online. Which kills the fun part. So this I suggest Xbox 360

XBOX 360 with Kinect. You can download & play. Best part you can play online too. Provided it's LT3.0 (DVD Drive) or xk3y cracked. PS3 is also one option but you cannot play online. Which kills the fun part. So this I suggest Xbox 360
Any good deals online for the same ? I mean the cracked one , I live in a small town , so won't be able to find someone who can crack it

No doubt it all bundles cost 23k plus crack cost. You are better off buying used. If you don't care for online then PS3.

Back