PC Peripherals Suggest me a gaming mouse!

'Gaming' mousepad is just marketing. Any cloth pad is good enough as long as it's heavy and doesn't slide around when used.
I recently got a SteelSeries QCK cloth pad and there was no difference from my 25 year old cloth pad.

Yep, my old pad really was 25 years old; came with my Logitech First Mouse back in the day.

I must disagree.yes there may not be much difference between your 25 year old pad and qck+ but gaming mousepads are an improvement over cheap pads plus there are different pads for speed and control of mouse movments

'Gaming' mousepad is just marketing. Any cloth pad is good enough as long as it's heavy and doesn't slide around when used.
I recently got a SteelSeries QCK cloth pad and there was no difference from my 25 year old cloth pad.

Yep, my old pad really was 25 years old; came with my Logitech First Mouse back in the day.

Well, yeah. I guess I can agree with you on that. There's just a matter of having something that looks good on your desk as well, as compared to having just a cloth. But yeah, in essence its just marketing. Unless if you're talking about icemat. Now that was made entirely of glass, not something you would normally find.

not trying to hijack this thread,
but i am looking to buy a gamin mouse from u.s and struck between the 2
zowie fk 2
steelseries rival

i have heard the deathadder goes bad fast,so would avoid it

and i am also looking for a keyboard
corsair k70 -90 usd
blackwidow ultimate 2016- 70usd

SteelSeries Rival 700. Easy peasy choice.
overpriced garbage 10/10
plus op has a 1600 budget

this video ranks the best mice u can find

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiamYvnxIrQAhUMMo8KHbO5D6QQtwIIJDAC&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H-lTpgHXmw&usg=AFQjCNHRAb39-hPFitMwYJ1ZaO1AlSC2ag&sig2=aa_gR6855AhuZf6nsMmZ8w&bvm=bv.137132246,d.c2I

i brought zowie ec2a and so far in mad love,it actually improved my aim.
steelseries is garbage (aside from mousepads)

Last edited:
@OP: Do consider how you hold your mouse into consideration. If you prefer claw grip, no palm grip will give you better performance than even a cheap claw grip mouse and vice versa.

last week i buy redragon hydra really nice mouse
no its not,u just paid 1000rs for a 200rs item,poor sensor and crappy buttons,G302 is THE only budget gaming mouse in india that works,[DOUBLEPOST=1482330911][/DOUBLEPOST]
Buy logitech because their ASS is kickass. They just replace with a brand new one.
due to lack of zowie,logitech is the only option in india,g302 below 2.5k and g403 for 6k are the only Good gaming mice

Last edited:
The
no its not,u just paid 1000rs for a 200rs item,poor sensor and crappy buttons,G302 is THE only budget gaming mouse in india that works,[DOUBLEPOST=1482330911][/DOUBLEPOST]
due to lack of zowie,logitech is the only option in india,g202 below 2.5k and g403 for 6k are the only Good gaming mice
G300s is pretty darn good too. (Then again I don't game much but it's super for all my editing work)

Back