PC Peripherals Suggest me a good wireless gaming mouse

sanz1112

Disciple
Looking to buy a good gaming mouse under 10k. Not looking for any specific features, just it needs to be light and wireless which glides effortlessly on my Spinbot speed type mousepad.

logitech superlight pro x or raze viper ultimate pro v2 if you can get it for around 8k or something!

If your budget is around 10k, you have plenty of VERY GOOD options - but for me logitech has always been a very good mouse company so my suggestion would be the logitech superlight pro x. It may not be 'glam' or 'cool' looking but it will do a damn good job of what it's supposed to do.

I have read somewhere that logitech mouse starts developing double click issue on some model so trying to avoid logitech.
can vote for the same in logitech case. X g403 user. shifted on viper ultimate pro v2 @ 7.7k something in a deal. smooth mouse. but I have also faced a click issue in this. but its sometime when I use is roughly! Indian Tap on it fixes it for me. no problem in click. only the sound changes a bit.

What about this one. This has swapable switches if it goes bad. And I'm really liking the white color with grey accent

any other brand providing the same hot swap switch mechanism?
What about this one. This has swapable switches if it goes bad. And I'm really liking the white color with grey accent

yeah, bro. currently in the market for the mouse and looking to buy Orochi v2. What's your review? should I go for it?
Yup absolutely, under the 4k range I doubt there's something that's as good as this , 10/10 highly recommend it , if ya can increase your budget or find a good deal Lamzu Atlantis is a very good mouse too

i have G502x lightspeed, Viper V2 pro and GproX superlight and i can safely say that G prox is the best among them. The one i use is modded with Kailh switches and they are just a delight to use. I am yet to try DAV3 pro so i will know finally as i prefer larger mice.

Eventually it also depends on the personal preference

G502x is larger in size and works great and has a mindblowing battery life, but its slightly heavy now for such an expensive mouse at 105g. However i didnt sell it off and use it for web browsing and for stuff other than gaming. It has the best scroll wheel i have even seen.

Viper V2 pro gives very strong competition to G prox Superlight and is not too behind but its height is quite low for my comfort. Someone with small hands may love it, its great for claw grip and extremely light weight

G prox Superlight be prepared you will HAVE to solder new switches on them and i suggest Kailh switches. Infact i would suggest to solder new Kailh switches even if it is working fine. They give a very nice feel. its a lot easier and quite normal than you might thing. it costs almost nothing.

Other options could be Lamzu Atlantis.

I wish we had experience stores in India for mouse, keyboards and monitors. Try before you buy.
yeah i wish that too. in the US most online order stuff comes with 7-30 days no questions asked returns.

but we as desi peoples abuse this privilege and hence we dont deserve anything good. Either we have to pay high prices at showrooms (that dont always even have the stock) where you can try stuff or buy blind online.

i have G502x lightspeed, Viper V2 pro and GproX superlight and i can safely say that G prox is the best among them. The one i use is modded with Kailh switches and they are just a delight to use. I am yet to try DAV3 pro so i will know finally as i prefer larger mice.

Eventually it also depends on the personal preference

G502x is larger in size and works great and has a mindblowing battery life, but its slightly heavy now for such an expensive mouse at 105g. However i didnt sell it off and use it for web browsing and for stuff other than gaming. It has the best scroll wheel i have even seen.

Viper V2 pro gives very strong competition to G prox Superlight and is not too behind but its height is quite low for my comfort. Someone with small hands may love it, its great for claw grip and extremely light weight

G prox Superlight be prepared you will HAVE to solder new switches on them and i suggest Kailh switches. Infact i would suggest to solder new Kailh switches even if it is working fine. They give a very nice feel. its a lot easier and quite normal than you might thing. it costs almost nothing.

Other options could be Lamzu Atlantis.
Man i play alot of valorant.. i have a viper ultimate atm which is very similar to the v2.. it seems to me.. the mouse is too light? too light is great for fliking but i dont think its great for precision gameplay.. i used to have a G603 which was pretty heavy and i would say small adjustments on it were better as compared to the viper.. should i give G502x a try aswell or consider the DAV3? is DAv3 bigger in size to the GPX or V2 pro?

Man i play alot of valorant.. i have a viper ultimate atm which is very similar to the v2.. it seems to me.. the mouse is too light? too light is great for fliking but i dont think its great for precision gameplay.. i used to have a G603 which was pretty heavy and i would say small adjustments on it were better as compared to the viper.. should i give G502x a try aswell or consider the DAV3? is DAv3 bigger in size to the GPX or V2 pro?
i had checked DAV3 pro at an exhibition and found it quite flimsy. it is quite light weight and comfortable though. i found it flimsy thats why i chose 502x over it.
i guess DAV3 is bigger in size but its also an ergonomic shape. GPX is a different shape and so is V2 pro. I would imagine that V2 pro would benefit claw grip gamers. while DAV3 would support palm for palm grip gamers. GPX is right in the middle.

i dont play fps games much so cant say about shooting but over all i find GPX the best for gaming as of now. Dont forget that you WILL have to eventually solder new switches on them.
But if you are into hardcore gaming, its worst investing in different mice to see which works best for you and worst come you can resell what u dont need

Ergonomic
DAV3
Benq Zowie

Light weight
G prox superlight
Lamzu atlantis
Viper v2 pro
probably i ll sell of the v2 pro later and keep G502x for browsing and Gprox for gaming.

Looking to buy a good gaming mouse under 10k. Not looking for any specific features, just it needs to be light and wireless which glides effortlessly on my Spinbot speed type mousepad.
Logitech G604 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse, Hero 16k Dpi Sensor, 15 Programmable Controls, Up to 240-Hr Battery Life, Dual Wireless Connectivity

Back