Graphic Cards Suggest Me a Graphics Card For HD video viewing

The AMD HD7770 GHz edition [so called because its core is clocked @1GHz] is the better of the two cards. You will be able to play most current generation PC titles and upcoming games with medium details at a 1080p resolution. Although in certain games the performance will rapidly trail off. If you are too know these cards require your PC to have a decent SMPS [Corsair CX v2430W at-least] to power them via an external PCIe 6-pin power connector. Not recommended to run this on a local SMPS.

Hope this helps, Cheerio!

I have a corsair VX 550W PSU, so i guess power wont be an issue.

Also my initial budget was 5k, max i can stretch is to 7k. Cant go beyond, so seems I'll have to skip the HD 7770.

I still don't understand why people think ATI driver support is poor,It's not bad at all it's better.It's your call which card you want to go with,The AMD Gpu is better in performance.Cheers.
I have always preferred nvidia cards, First card was Nvidia 6600 Gt, then 8400gs , i Hope i'll settle with a GTX 550Ti this time too.
Somehow, I feel driver support is more stable for nvidia cards compared to ATI ones.

I have a corsair VX 550W PSU, so i guess power wont be an issue.

Also my initial budget was 5k, max i can stretch is to 7k. Cant go beyond, so seems I'll have to skip the HD 7770.

Go for the HD7750 [900MHz] card then, it shall fall in your purview and will consume lesser power whilst performing just as well as the GTX550Ti.

Back