Suggest me a youtube video making software.

Use videomach.. its an excellent no frills software, that will provide good quality high resolution videos at smaller sizes because of its encoding.. the software has excellent functionality and is basically a no bling software.. the interface hasnt been made any attractive, but i love that because the functioning is good.. I regularly make videos because i also animate, and have been using this software for quite some time and havent been able to find a decent match.. ie.. not just in functionality, but also the size of the software and the loading time, working time etc etc..

you can choose everything from the resolution, scaling, cropping to the frame rate of videos as well as a wide variety of formats to encode in.. you can choose to automatically split files, or extract the audio into a separate file as well as various technical options regarding the audio stream.. video filters like in photoshop are available and manual controls to adjust brightness, sharpness, contrast are also available. .

you can also create and work with projects, incase you are doing some timetaking work and would like to do it in breaks over a period of time..

and sorry forgot to mention.. the software is not free.. it has a trial period..after which, you can either buy it or go the other way.. (you know what i am talking about.)

and ,, and ,, the trial version will embed a watermark in the bottom center of your processed video.

sorry again... just checked their website.. seems they have come up with a free version but it has a resolution restriction of 360p.

Thanks .
clapping.gif

Back