Suggest me an convection/otg oven

My experience, my Samsung combo was not able to get a decent pizza done, the mozzarella was merely melted, and not browned at all. Similar for base - not crusty at all. My combo microwave Maxes out at 200 degrees, while my otg can go till 250. In my experience, the short+ Max hot= the best pizzas

Found this:

Looks quite interesting. Has double thermostat as per that video. Both top and bottom rods can be temperature controlled.
Never heard of this brand before.

Here you can see the benefits of temperatures higher than 210

Also I will say borosil and morphy richards oven is better than philips, I used philips hd6976 and it started getting issues over time, replaced the faulty thing with warranty, but issue arised again.(like only top heating element was active instead of both, seemingly randomly it happened not always) To be on the safer side opt for non-digital versions.

Philips HD6975/00 Digital Oven Toaster Grill, 25 Litre OTG, 1500 Watt with Opti Temp Technology, Chamber light and 10 preset menus, Inner Lamp (Grey)
https://amzn.eu/d/6hZ8nSx
this one is actually pretty ideal for your use case, it'll be good for baking as well as broiling, as for pizza being a roti, this is expected at low temps, to get a softer pizza, you need to blast it at max temp (250c in my case) with both heating elements turned on (toast mode), for a crispier crust, pre-bake the dough at 200-220c and then add toppings and again blast it at max temp on toast mode.

P.S. I have a Morphy Richards, I haven't used a Philips but on paper specs look good, but the price is a bit too much, I have a Morphy Richards OTG 28 Litre which cost me like 7k offline, but don't get something huge like a 28L OTG, 22-24L is ideal for usage, mine doesn't hold heat well enough in winters.
Looks quite interesting. Has double thermostat as per that video. Both top and bottom rods can be temperature controlled.
Never heard of this brand before.
yeah, I wont bother with unknown brands tbh, go with the known ones.

Another call out, my samsung combo mw has been very buggy. It's touch keypad dies every 6 months and needs replacement. The technician keeps saying ants/dust/oil fumes... these guys realise it's a kitchen appliance right? My solo microwave and OTG have been bullet proof reliable.

I would say avoid all these fancy display and functions for whatever you're buying. Get the largest you can afford with the most simple controls.

One more point to consider while selection is that Convection ovens are usually 10 cm deeper compared to same sized microwave or grills.
This happens because the heating coil + fan of convection ovens is usually on the backside and that increases the depth of the box.

Now after using convection microwave combo oven more, I will not recommend it even more for general baking, bottom heating does not feel that high even after preheating along with utensil for 30 minutes.
Also note that I used pure convection, not combination of microwave and convection that is available.

Now after using convection microwave combo oven more, I will not recommend it even more for general baking, bottom heating does not feel that high even after preheating along with utensil for 30 minutes.
Also note that I used pure convection, not combination of microwave and convection that is available.
I generally put a granite stone (pizza stone will be better if you want to spend on it) and preheat it for around 30 minutes before putting pizza. I use this method in my builtin oven. Something similar can be done also for a convection microwave oven.

I generally put a granite stone (pizza stone will be better if you want to spend on it) and preheat it for around 30 minutes before putting pizza. I use this method in my builtin oven. Something similar can be done also for a convection microwave oven.
where do you source pizza stones from? I have been looking for one but can't find any

Someone said me that there is voltage fluctuation where I live, so the pcb goes bad over time(I asked in case of a water heater), I don't know if that was the reason for philips oven to turn faulty or something else, then again there is a ifb convection microwave oven which still works.

Back