Budget 21-30k Suggest me Laptop for home use

rybka

Disciple
Hi all,I need a Laptop within 25-27k .
Basic purpose-study,downloading and uploading .PDFs,Ms office,youtube,internet browsing,facebook and chatting using web camera
Must have a wifi,bluetooth connection,Cd drive and for hotspot connections from mobile phone.
Preferable Operating system Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit,Harddisks-min.512GB,Ram-4GB,CPU-i3
Thanks in advance.

Core i3 in 27k is impossible. Intel chips are costly.

This is the closest to your budget without cd drive. It's an AMD A12 which is better than core-i3 10th gen.

Around 26k

Almost 30k ryzen 3 also without cd drive.

External dvd writer can be bought for 1.4k on Flipkart or Amazon.

Thanks for replying,if i3 is expensive then I can also choose core2duo,dual core or pentium processors and what about choices in A4 apu laptop of HP for student and office use.any more suggestions.

Can an android tablet work in this case scenario? Though I never really worked heavily with MS office in Android.
But ppt, docx etc mostly open fine in Android.

Avoid core2duo, Pentium, celeron, atom processors. Those are very low end and perform badly for almost everything. I have a celeron system and i hate myself for buying it. Those low end laptops are not worth it. Waste of money. Waste of power.

If you want Intel chips, and if you can go upto 30k.

core i3 10th gen. Just dos. Install windows by yourself.

Last edited:

Comes with CD Drive can be replaced with hdd as per your budget

At that budget, you should be trying to get the best bang for the buck, not worrying about the make of the processor.

Back