suggest me which mobile shd i buy?

riturajnitk

Disciple
hi guyzz..
guyzz i am looking for new mobile.my budget is 4000-5000 rs.
plz suggest me wich mobile shd i buy .plz let me know the features of suggested mobile too.

regards

yeah.. waht your priorities?

my recommends : samsung x210 ( good screen, flip fone , looks, fm)

moto c261 : has cam... but no data cable i think :p

SE j300: plays 3gps and mp3's , but measly and 5MB usable memory!

samsung X210: TFT 65K 128x96 screen FM stereo+ free stereo headset,java,gprs

cost:4.5k(recomended)

samsung X200:UFB 65K 128x96 screen ,java, gprs

cost:4.2k(buy only if you really cant shell out the extra 300 for the x210.IMO X210 is way better

SE j300 about 4.4k

no idea about the moto flip... afaik , the samsungs are the only flips in this price range

and the SE z300, if its available(also about 4.5k i think)

btw, have a look at the LG c2500.. though it has reliablty problems, the feautures are awesome at this price point

get sony-errison j230i 3475 rs xllent gud looking phone & gud features n excellent stereo fm radio
spg.jsp

i heard low end SE's are prone to build quality issues.. at least my dealer said so. My neighbour has a j300.. it hasnt had any issues tho :)

Regarding samsung build quality. . . Well just compare latest nokia n73 to any samsung say x200, and you will find the latter is way better. I also suggest samsung x200.
Stay away from cheap sony phones . But if you can afford then k310 is excellent .

I have one major gripe against samsung phones though... even though it has a data cable , its firmware is such that you cand upload java games to it... you have to do it via WAP ... that sux:no:

riturajnitk said:
hey guyzz
what abt the new motorola flip cell whose ads being shown in TVS. its worth 3990 arppx..
do u have any idea abt it?

Motorola has launched the W220 ...a flip phone..
not sure if its da same u hav seen in da ad...

it has Radio, Speakerphone, 128X128 pixels screen...
the X210 has much better screen....

Would suggest da Samsung X210 for all other features...
and Moto W220 only if talktime is first concern...

thanks... been searching for the moto flip's model no... seems like a flip version of the c168. IMO, 1k extra seems way too much to pay for the flip functionality alone. get the x210... It's got a much better, and also LARGER display, and you can upload stuff using data cable (ring tones/wallpapers) as well as gprs on pc. the moto doesnt have facility to connect to pc. also, its display is horrible , and the wallpapers worse. get it only if you ABSOLUTELY need the talktime . even then the moto has a 1000mah battery, and the samsung has 800.

the flip phone launched by moto for 3990 - is not tht good..it just llooks nice.but doesnt have even a vga\1.3 cam or mp3 support...so better look for something..else..

Back