Car & Bike Suggest mobile phone holder for car

@raksrules Have you brought anything ?

Looking for something similar for my Ritz

Bought the Amkette M30 which is sort of copy of the Capdase one. I have not yet used it. But tried putting on glass in house and it was good. On the internet you might read that it can also take 7" tablet but that is false information. It cannot take a 7" tablet. Probably a 6" phone also might be a tight fit. Below this, it works well.
Tried with 4S and 6 Plus.

Bought the Amkette M30 which is sort of copy of the Capdase one. I have not yet used it. But tried putting on glass in house and it was good. On the internet you might read that it can also take 7" tablet but that is false information. It cannot take a 7" tablet. Probably a 6" phone also might be a tight fit. Below this, it works well.
Tried with 4S and 6 Plus.

I have One Plus One and hope it fits in this.

From where you brought it ? Any links to product will be helpful.

Lol.. I was looking at same link...

I am planning to put it on dashboard instead on glass, hope it fixes rigid there....

They provide a 3M disc for sticking on dashboard and on that disc the suction part of the main unit goes. The unit by itself (without 3M disc) won't go and attach to the dashboard.

I'm currently in the market for a car phone holder and I think I may have found the one I'm looking for in the imagnet. But before pulling the trigger, I thought I'd ask around and see what else is out there.

Back