Android Suggest mobile phone site to buy spare parts

nRiTeCh

Skilled
I have to buy few spares online and get them installed locally.

I visited maxbhi.com and all spares are available there but when I read the reviews on google it seems maxbhi spare quality isn't up to the mark.

Can anyone here suggest a trustworthy quality website from where one can order spares.

I dont need original parts but first copy will do.

I need only display for Oneplus 8T and display cum battery for Redmi note 7 pro.
I have bought multiple times on Maxbhi.com, they provide sub-par qualities, they work though.

But their aftersales service maybe a bit questionable, have an ongoing issue. May post it on consumer feedback later.

I brought some stuff on COD from this site and got surprised (!) when they delivered -
Do note that I have only made one purchase though.
My Maxbhi experience mirrors what others have mentioned above.

I have bought multiple times on Maxbhi.com, they provide sub-par qualities, they work though.

But their aftersales service maybe a bit questionable, have an ongoing issue. May post it on consumer feedback later.
Maxbhi is straight trash. Their parts are very questionable and support is non-existent. I would stay away.

Ok so I will stay away from max bhi headache bhi..

Thing is, local repair shops are charging 1.5k for display and 800-1.2k for battery depending on my choice for the battery.

So, I thought better to buy online and have these installed for a tiny amount.

Ok so I will stay away from max bhi headache bhi..

Thing is, local repair shops are charging 1.5k for display and 800-1.2k for battery depending on my choice for the battery.

So, I thought better to buy online and have these installed for a tiny amount.
Its Better to get Genuine battery replaced from OnePlus only (8T battery costs 1500+472 labour). Moreover the 1.5k display would be LCD . which is worse in quality and touch sensitivity than original AMOLED display.

Last edited:
Its Better to get Genuine battery replaced from OnePlus only (8T battery costs 1500+472 labour). Moreover the 1.5k display would be LCD . which is worse in quality and touch sensitivity than original AMOLED display.
I already mentioned I need only display for OP8 and not gonna spend 8k for it. Spares for the other phone are oos everywhere.
Hence looking around for first copy products..

Get it done at your local repair shop, at least you will be able to check before leaving the shop that the screen works okay or not. If you ordered online and went to install locally and it didn't work as intended, you have to send the screen back or whatever. If the installer did something bad and as a result the screen didn't work, you can't blame the seller.

These cheap screens are not gonna develop a fault overtime, you might feel the colors are off or the touch is not exactly aligned with the screen etc. At 1.5k you only need to check that all area of the screen works and there is no dead zone. There is usually a service menu which has a screen test that you can do by dialing some code on dialer. I don't know if 8t has it or not, but alternatively you can use any paint app, using some kind brush tool to fill the color on the entire screen using your finger. This will reveal if there are any dead zones.

I needed a back panel for my Redmi K20, and I ordered one through https://www.icareservice.in/. The back panel was identical to an original one, and gave me no reason to believe it was made by anyone other than Xiaomi themselves.

This was a one-off purchase, not sure if the rest of their parts are as trusted. I'd roll the dice with them again personally.

I brought some stuff on COD from this site and got surprised (!) when they delivered -
Do note that I have only made one purchase though.
My Maxbhi experience mirrors what others have mentioned above.
Thanks for this! I now know that a display PCB can be purchased separately and bonded to a functioning display.

None of the technicians I contacted ever since I wanted to repair my original K20 Pro display told me that this is an option.

If someone from TN happen to be here and know someone that has a PCB bonding machine, kindly let me know.

Its oos been 8 months dude I have already checked on many occasions.

Anyone having any exp. with https://www.touchlcdbaba.com
So, I will share my experience, I have bought LCD from Maxbhi a total of 5 times. Out of which one had a backlight issue. I claimed warranty, they accepted the return. But I thought they were going to arrange a return shipment from their side and I was waiting for it, during which the warranty period was over. Then they tried to deny the warranty but I told them that I will be starting legal process and viola they suddenly accepted the return again. I sent the broken LCD and the replacement they gave me is working fine. This was for Note 7 Pro as well.

Overall, I think if you just want a working LCD, they work and I don't really notice much difference from the original (personally, your mileage may vary).
I have bought battery from them 2 times I think and I won't really suggest buying from them.

I just bought it from tonyvision.in for note 7 pro as @Heisen suggested, it hasn't arrived yet, will share my experience again when it does.
They do not list it on their website so I had to contact them and order it via whatsapp though.

What is up with terrible battery quality in second hand market.
Do they think selling cheap quality battery once is more profitable than having a good/reputable business.
or is the service centre pricing so competitive that its not possible?

Back