CPU/Mobo Suggest Mobo for c2d setup

tifosi

Skilled
Hi everybody,

I'm looking for a mobo for an e6300 or 6600 .
Not really sure which chipset to go for , but it should have onboard graphics as right now i'm tight on budget and c annot afford a gfx card.
Budget around 10k. Most importantly it should be available in India .

Thank You.

tifosi, some of the best C2D boards are available for sale right here on TE, used. P5B Deluxe and P5WDH Deluxe are both great boards, but I'd go with the latter for solid stability.

I think and suggest he should go in for a Mbb with the Geforce 6150 Chipset since he IS NOT going in for the graphix card at the moment....the 6150 will give him good gaming option as well.......i dun know of any specific model....someone can pls shed lite on the same :)

hanzy said:
I think and suggest he should go in for a Mbb with the Geforce 6150 Chipset since he IS NOT going in for the graphix card at the moment....the 6150 will give him good gaming option as well.......i dun know of any specific model....someone can pls shed lite on the same :)
Which mobo for C2D has Geforce 6150:huh: :huh:

RiO said:
tifosi, some of the best C2D boards are available for sale right here on TE, used. P5B Deluxe and P5WDH Deluxe are both great boards, but I'd go with the latter for solid stability.

Thanks for the Suggestion Rio :) .. will definitely look into it .
Does it come onboard gfx ?

@ Kniwor - Already mentioned in my first post. Budget 10k.

tifôsi said:
Thanks for the Suggestion Rio :) .. will definitely look into it .
Does it come onboard gfx ?

@ Kniwor - Already mentioned in my first post. Budget 10k.

you and your infatuation with onboard graphics, remember the old mobo that u had with onboard? :p

as i said, get that P5BWDH and get a 6200TC if not that, get a P5B vanilla atleast and get a 6200, I might sell mine if u wanna buy :p

Back