CPU/Mobo Suggest Mobo for E4300

cdinesh

Disciple
Please suggest a good Mobo with built-in Video and Sound for C2D E4300.
Will be working on .Net, Oracle 10g and Informatica.
My budget is 10K to 12K :) .
Which Mobo brand will best suite for Intel processors (Intel or ASUS or MSI) :huh: ?

no good built in video mobos out there for c2d as of now

get a p5ne-sli + 8500gt for around 13k

or get a 965 intel original (NO OC) for 5k

if not playing games I would suggest, iether Intel D965WH or ASUS P5B-V both are on G965 with X3000 GMA supporting DX 10.0 to run Vista at its full feature... !!! the ASUS one would Rs. 500 extra allowing u Overclocking... !!

^^WHy ? P5NE SLi + 8500 GT gives better option and is DX 10 capable as of card :D The board will give you ample OC option so look no further :) Go for it :eek:hyeah:

^^

If one can spent money, then ok, P5N-E SLI, but the usage what he wrote he would doing i think D965WH is more than enough... it would save a ton's of money too...

but again, if one can spent money, then any other higher board would b always better :lol:

Choto Cheeta said:
as he didnt said he would need OC that's why i said G965WM, but u guyss r right, as C2D procy r know for over clocking :)

Buddy taking a C2d and then not OC in is waste even Brisbanes needs to be OCed .. SO better stick with P5Ne SLI :bleh:

Dark Star said:
Buddy taking a C2d and then not OC in is waste even Brisbanes needs to be OCed ..

He He... Even me, with C2D E6600 and that P5N-E SLI dont over clock :lol:

anyway, the real reason is, I dont yet have a proper coooling in place... :p

Choto Cheeta said:

U having E6600 can easily OC ur Pc at stock and can hit an insane :rofl: 3ghz :rofl: without using any extra cooler :hap2:

Choto Cheeta said:

Hmmm .. proper ??? Me doing 3 GHz on stock cooling , load temps hardly cross 50c ...

Also , about a mobo for the E4300 , how about the MSI P965 Neo-F ?? Along with a 8600GT ...

deathvirus_me said:
Hmmm .. proper ??? Me doing 3 GHz on stock cooling , load temps hardly cross 50c ...

Its too hot in Kolkata, and as I dont have a AC at Home, PC wizerd (from the site of CPU-Z) shows at idle the Temp is around 45 to 48C depending on the weather :p so i though it better to have a Cooling 1st :D

Choto Cheeta said:
Its too hot in Kolkata, and as I dont have a AC at Home, PC wizerd (from the site of CPU-Z) shows at idle the Temp is around 45 to 48C depending on the weather :p so i though it better to have a Cooling 1st :D

:rofl: :bleh: He too lives in Kolkatta :bleh: :rofl:

deathvirus_me said:

Also , about a mobo for the E4300 , how about the MSI P965 Neo-F ?? Along with a 8600GT ...

On Load temp it hits 50C? do you play games...that sounds too amazing to be true...

hi
i think those temp are not good for e6600 they should really not cross 45 at stock u might have a cooling problem,my friend has a local intex cooler and a vanilla 965 intel board with a C2D E6300 1.8 ghz stock running with temps not exceeeeeding 30 in the summers of delhi ,so look into ur pc and get a good cooler and as for the board the P965 neo should be good for budget overclocking

hi
i think those temp are not good for e6600 they should really not cross 45 at stock u might have a cooling problem,my friend has a local intex cooler and a vanilla 965 intel board with a C2D E6300 1.8 ghz stock running with temps not exceeeeeding 30 in the summers of delhi ,so look into ur pc and get a good cooler and as for the board the P965 neo should be good for budget overclocking

Back