Suggest movies with good car/bike chase sequences

Nikhil

Skilled
The title says it all :p .... I have too much time on my hands.... I mean exams are still 2 months away :p...

I have watched the usual.... Gone in 60 secs, Fast and furious(both parts), The Rock(the Sean Connery/Nicolas Cage one), Ronin, The Italian Job(the new one i.e.... Charlize Theron/Mark Wahlberg), Transporter 1 and 2,

Am getting BULLITT now.... heard a lot abt it...

Any more suggestions guys?? please keep them coming.

Holy Sh** , how the hell can you forget abt Torque and Matrix-reloaded!?? the last chase in Torque is the most exquisite bike-chase ever seen in any movie..

Fast and the Furious
2 Fast 2 Furious
Matrix Reloaded
Misson Impossible 2 - Bike chase at the end.
Torque
Biker Boyz

Well thats all i can recollect at the moment. :)

Get Biker Boyz, the stunts are awesome.

Torque and well, and the F&F series too.

Even Bourne Identity / Supremacy have superb chases and are overall awesome action movies !

SRK chasing the scorpio in Main hoon na ... on a 18+ tricycle ..(hope that qualifies for a modified bike)

it moved me completely .. towards the exit door that is ..

Thansk guys.... have seen almost all of the movies recommended except Biker Boyz, Driver and TAXI... will make a note of Torque also....

Keep the suggestions coming...

Yeah...make sure u watch "Torque".
Also, incase u haven't seen "Speed", watch it..
its not really a chase sequence, but still worth it. :D

and what about the chase scene in the movie malamaal weekly

cycles, bike(bullet), bullock carts, tempos, rickshaws chasing a car

he he i love only desi stuff!!!

Just saw Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, it has some cools scenes where the hero(Cloud) and the bad guyz(His brothers) fight with their swords and guns riding the bike. :D

super_saiyan said:
DHOOM on my ass...

:eek:hyeah: a police gypsy chasing a BUSA . .. . :tongue: :rofl:

The best one is TORQUE .."what is abt riding cars that makes u guys such a$$h0les..."

thats my favorite dialog too .... anyways last chase in torque was a bit overkill and graphics was also too bad

Taxi series is also very good ... worth watching ...

Back