suggest new cell for 6k

stavan_d

Disciple
i m looking for cell for my brother and need something around 6k...

features i m looking for are

good 2-3.2 mp cam
decent sound quality
wi-fi(if possible)
3g(optional)
good looks

i have been waiting for C3 for some time now but don't know when it'll launch...
other mobile i have considered is Nokia 7230...
i would like to now if there are any other phone in the price range which fit the bill...
i m looking to buy the phone next week...
members input would be greatly appreciated...
thanks in advance

stavan_d said:
in touch i m thinking abt 5233 and lg cookie pep, normal slider thr's 7230, and qwerty phone i m thinking abt c3(but i already told the problem with c3)...
what is problem with nokia c3?? i was thinking of buying one once it is available in mumbai.

@macchi12345 no problem with c3 only tht it's not available yet... and need to buy the phone around 1st week of July...

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

@orangewrath 7230 is better in features but overall i think 5233 is better cuz of all the apps and games available with it... besides it is 7230 is kinda "dull" as my bro says... so now i m between c3(if it launches), lg cookie pep or 5233...

the scales r tipping towards 5233... i just wanna know if thr r any other phones out thr fulfilling the needs...

the budget i have posted is the max i can go for now... and neways no need for 3g or gps as my bro wont be needing those features... if 5230 has anything else (besides these features)tht's different from 5233 please let me knw...

i would wait for c3 if someone would give a fix date when it'll launch... the wifi is the feature which i m interested in...

@pradeep200417: x2 is not available yet...

can some one tell me what r the box contents of 5233 and 5230 cuz as i figure 5233 has very basic package and does not even have a memory card or data cable...

the box contents given on the nokia india site all true??

and another query, which color looks better full black , white gray or white red...

Back