Suggest options to earn online while working from home

Summi

Recruit
I want to earn or make money online by working at home:oops: . Any work or job like typing, data entry etc. but not blogging. I have applied many jobs but its awaiting for response:inpain: . If you can tell me about any legal site or anything related to this will help me.
Thanks For Your Time:)

Please ensure you post the threads in the appropriate sections!

Please familiarise yourself with the sections of the forum.

yup :shy: why ?:(

Because here the mod just tried to correct your mistake and told you that post in appropriate section and you replied with a (rude) "this is not the answer". That's why.
An ideal reply would be.. "Sorry..will take care in future" :)

In future just ensure that you open new threads in sections which are meant for them. If you are confused ask any of the Mods. This page mentions which mod/staff is online at that moments (check right side of the page).

Because here the mod just tried to correct your mistake and told you that post in appropriate section and you replied with a (rude) "this is not the answer". That's why.
An ideal reply would be.. "Sorry..will take care in future" :)

In future just ensure that you open new threads in sections which are meant for them. If you are confused ask any of the Mods. This page mentions which mod/staff is online at that moments (check right side of the page).
ohh k m sorry

On topic: Do not fall on those ads which say..

Housewife in Mumbai earns 50000 Rs per month
Homemaker in XYZ City earns XXXXX Rs

These are mostly scams or not really as good as they make out to be.

I want to earn or make money online by working at home:oops: . Any work or job like typing, data entry etc. but not blogging. I have applied many jobs but its awaiting for response:inpain: . If you can tell me about any legal site or anything related to this will help me.
Thanks For Your Time:)

Have a look at Data Solutions.
Contact No - 9820238326.
Email - data.solutions@paisagyan.com

Let me know after you have a word with them. My wife is also looking for some work from home options.

If you are good at writing, you can make some decent money writing articles for websites.
Do you know any websites that are accepting freelance writers? Preferably technology oriented, but automobile and other geeky ones would be interesting to write for too.

Try constant-content.com. I've made $160 (about 9000 rupees) writing articles there over the past 4 months. That's by writing articles sparsely, maybe once a week. It is very much possible to earn a living, perhaps 50000 to 1 lakh rupees per month, if you write one or two articles every day, and build yourself up a name there over time.

My pen name there is Jay Abraham, if you're interested.

@kvikram Sounds too good to be true. What's the catch here? Asking you 'cause you already have experience with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back