Suggest PC Chassis for 3-3.5K @ Kolkata

Aercy

Patron
I have a budget of 3 to 3.5K for Chassis. My requirements are PSU bottom-loading option, option for Top-mounting fan. Please suggest! Also if anybody's from Kolkata, where should I go for it?

try primeabgb - 2.1k + 500K shipping for NZXT Gamma - very good cabinet for its price. Kolkata has limited options with branded ones - you can try cooler master elite though

Elite series is utter crap- more so now with NZXT Gamma for the same price. :(

Check if you find an Antec three hundred.

BTW, please post the specs of the pc you want to house in your new case. :)

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Elite series is utter crap- more so now with NZXT Gamma for the same price. :(

Check if you find an Antec three hundred.

BTW, please post the specs of the pc you want to house in your new case. :)
Rig specification is there in my signature...right below

Coolermaster gladiator 600 cabinet would be perfect for you. I got mine 3-4 days ago for Rs 3400. From what I have heard, it's build quality is much better than the nzxt gamma. Centurion 5 II is also an excellent choice. But if you can't find any of the two locally, you will be better off with nzxt gamma with shipping.

Go to Chandni and check if your preferred cabinet is available or not.

Ask Arihant and M.D.Computers to call their suppliers and see if it is available or not. These are two great shops. Also dont forget about Vedant.
These shops keep some rare components(rare by Kolkata standards :( ).

CM Elite 335 - 2.2k

CM 590 - 3.8k

CM 590 is an excellent cabby considering it can even fit in ATI 5970 ( the longest gfx till date ) . Plus the ventilation is mind blowing and PSU is bottom mounted . The only drawback is it doesn't have a restart button but you will not feel it when you get so many features at so less a price . 6x 120mm fans , 1x 80mm fan , one Exhaust , 1 intake , 2 right side intake for gfx card and 2 top exhausts and one left side intake for mobo

I myself use one and to tell you the truth its 10 times better than CM 690 ( 4.6k ) because CM 690 has very bad HDD cooling

NZXT Gamma maybe available in MD Computers only as MD Computers are distributors of NZXT in KOlkata . Avoid NZXT Gamma primarily because of ventilation and heating issues .

Look its not always same for everyone and since someone doesn't emphasize on buying online you can very well understand he won't buy online if he wants to

Thanks a lot for the info. Really appreciate it. Undoubtedly a graet ful-tower chassis but I don't use 2nd hand stuff. I'll buy a HAF when I can afford a 1st hand one.

Revolution said:
OT:

BTW is there any cheap but good Full Tower case under 5K ?
A classy Full-tower would always cost u a lot more than 5k. But if go for cheap stuff like iBall, Frontech then you may get it but their features still wouldn't justify the cost.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

spitfire said:
^^ A case for 5k ... !!!!!! and you call it cheap ??? My god..you guys have so much money...........fuuuhhh
These cases are so good that you can use it for 6-7 years (if only you don't get bored with the same thing). Then again you can go for a paint job to make it feel new again with vivid colours.

Back