Suggest PC Chassis for 3-3.5K @ Kolkata

spitfire said:
^^ A case for 5k ... !!!!!! and you call it cheap ??? My god..you guys have so much money...........fuuuhhh
hahaha truly said .. i got that .. it was kinda FREE :D

else i cant afford a cabinet of approx 10k :)

spitfire said:
^^ A case for 5k ... !!!!!! and you call it cheap ??? My god..you guys have so much money...........fuuuhhh
lol :) quite true !

my friend asked me if i knew a good gaming headphones ! he said "ill do with some good headphones , i have a mediocre budget of 5k" !

and i was like DUDE !!! thats gotta be sarcasm right ?

and all he said was no yaar just temme sm good ones :p

aercy said:
Thanks a lot for the info. Really appreciate it. Undoubtedly a graet ful-tower chassis but I don't use 2nd hand stuff. I'll buy a HAF when I can afford a 1st hand one.
dude if 5k is your budget just go and check the condition .. if you like it take it !!!

same here i also avoid purchasing 2nd hand goods .. but if its a mouthwatering offer .. cant help it :) .. myself using it so suggesting you :) you wont regret (if its in an excellent condition) it and you wont have to change it

spitfire said:
Lol.....
I'm not rich.
I'm an Electrician(current mistiri).....:p
BTW,I heard that Full tower case are much much more highly price.
That's why I said 5K cheap for Full Tower Case.
If someone say Hilish fish @1K/kg cheap then u can must say he is really a rich guy..........:D

Finally bought the CM Gladiator 600 with Side Window for 3.85k

g600side.jpg

05072010024.jpg

Thanks. Thread can be closed now.

Back