Suggest Printer for home use

arsenal_fan

Disciple
hey all,
i want to buy a printer for home use.. not a very expensive one.. the requirements are pretty basic.. just for printing out some documents now and then for parents.. i do not know about the price of printers so can't comment on budget but the requirement is low-end..
also please let me know how much more would i have to pay for a printer + scanner.. if the difference is not very high then please suggest a printer + scanner..
thanks

No doubt, that the Epson TX121 is a VFM printer, and with CISS it actually becomes a great purchase.
But, from what i have read, this printer uses the Canon software for scanning the photographs. with the default Windows scanning application, it does not give good results. If that's not an issue, go for it without a second though.
CISS setup costs around Rs. 900-1400 at NP, Delhi.

think twice if you really need a printer, if it is for 'now & then' use. You may be better off printing stuff at any internet cafe (or your office!).

Just like Gilette sells you the razor cheap and loots you with the cartridges, same with printers.

Many times the printer cartridges are so expensive that a new printer is cheaper than replacing the cartridge.

Esp. for irregular use, the ink would dry up.

Caveat Emptor!

Back