Audio Suggest some decent headsets (Headphones + Mic)

I have been searching for Plantronics, Sennheiser, Panasonic, Philips and other ones..... Sony doesn't offer microphone on any of their sets, do they?

Haven't been able to decide on any yet... I'll be possibly getting them from eBay or other online stores, evading tax, since they'll be routed via UAE. Plantronics and Panasonics are available in UAE itself for cheaper and competitive prices.

Please suggest a decent piece, wireless and wired both. Gaming grade ones will do, possibly with those cushions..

I like the Logitech Precision Headset's style in particular, since their band/bridge runs from behind the neck
2.jpg
and would be easier for me to wear when wearing a turban.. that's a preference, not a necessity.. btw, those logitech's look like alien thing :p again, is there a sony one with mic?

note: comfort is a priority.

My roommate has the logitechs, and i can tell you they are terrible. Sound quality, build quality and it gets uncomfortable after an hour or so.

I have a pair of Sennheiser PC 151's and they sound better, and are much more comfortable. They seem a little small at first but the cushioning is remarkably good. These things can take a beating as well. Ive pulled\tripped on the cable and stepped on the phones so many times, and its still in perfect condition after 2 years. Dont take the noise canceling mic feature to seriously though. its an excellent mic for the price you pay, but my realtek soundcard does a better job of noise cancellation than the built in hardware. I also feel that the headset benefits from amplification. Not as much for volume than for sound quality. It flattens out its freq response quite nicely.

Also check out: http://www.techenclave.com/audio-zone/gaming-headset-114649.html

Back