Suggest some monster movies

As the titles says, suggest some monster movies.I like Godzilla, dinosaurs etc.It shouldn't be animated.
Aready seen : GodZilla and Jurrasic park (all 3) .Don't remember more.

Did you watch all the original Japanese Godzilla movies made by TOHO Company since 1954 or just the Hollywood adaptation? If you haven't you can watch those.

about primeval-- i saw it once - and did some research on gustave. truly terrifying creature.

Stephenie Meyer's adaptation of the vampires is in a human form. If not as "monsters", I'm clueless as to how to classify them. Not to mention werewolves.

sunny27 said:
twilight is a monster movie?
RAWR!

kristenstewartsh.jpg

What sort of monster movies are you looking for? There are a lot of sub-genres even in this like Horror, fantasy, horror-fantasy, sci-fi, sci-fi horror, or simply gargantuan creatures on rampage [very few movies in this category though]. But looking at the choices you mentioned, one would think that you are interested in only rampage movies. So be a little bit more specific so that more suggestions can come in.

If you are interested in all the genres mentioned above, here are some of the best.

Horror - The Howling, The Fly, Fright Night, REC, Demons & any Romero zombie movies
Fantasy Horror - Sleepy Hollow, The Hellraiser series and other Clive Barker adaptations
Sci-Fi - The Thing, The Blob, Slither & the Predator series
Sci-Fi Horror - Event Horizon & Pandorum,
Monster Rampages - Godzilla [Not the Roland Emmerich Crap, but the original Japanese Godzilla] Cloverfield & King Kong

Back