Suggest some really nice place to have Hookah in Indranager(or nearby) , bangalore!!

eggman

Adept
See teh title :p

Should have really nice ambiance and a good quality hookah(tobacco free)...price not a prob...but should not be very expensive.....little exp is ok!!:bleh::bleh::bleh::bleh:

Re: Suggest some really nice place to have Hookah in Indranager(or nearby) , bangalor

What? are you 14? Hookah is lame man.

Those ugly wannabe's smoke it to try and look cool.

Re: Suggest some really nice place to have Hookah in Indranager(or nearby) , bangalor

Yes...I am 14..and a wanna be :p...now plz suggest :)

I think Mocha, Lavelle Road has hookahs - you will fit in perfectly if you are a wannabe. Good place to meet fellow guidos.

Why dont you smoke incense sticks than hookah ??

:lol:

That one i know ...i was asking in Indranagar :(

Party Monger said:
What? are you 14? Hookah is lame man.
Those ugly wannabe's smoke it to try and look cool.
I'm surprised no one here argued!
Btw, I'm with you on that :hap2:

If you don't mind going to sarjapur road there is a hotel called Ruh where you can have hookahs...Cost is 325 bucks..go there if you like the Arabian theme...

Mudpipe on Lalbagh Road next to Tata Motors showroom

Fahrenheit said:
If you don't mind going to sarjapur road there is a hotel called Ruh where you can have hookahs...Cost is 325 bucks..go there if you like the Arabian theme...
Ruh has good food too ;)

so it doesn't get you high, is really expensive and has all the negative health effects of smoking tobacco... this is almost as good as getting an amp3.

Hookah is pretty useless. Yes. But you can spend a couple of hours with your mates over one hookah without spending a lot while drinking, eating out etc.

acc to me, hookah is one of the weirdest things money can buy.. i mean you don't get high, you don't get any kick, then what's it for?

one thing i go to the hookah selling place is their ambiance.. one of the best.. the only thing i miss there is mary jane..!! ;-)

rgsilent said:
But you can spend a couple of hours with your mates over one hookah without spending a lot while drinking, eating out etc.
Aha, it works out cheapest provided there are others to subsidise it.

hackboy89 said:
acc to me, hookah is one of the weirdest things money can buy.. i mean you don't get high, you don't get any kick, then what's it for?

one thing i go to the hookah selling place is their ambiance.. one of the best.. the only thing i miss there is mary jane..!! ;-)
Some people do get high on hookah and I mean crazy high :p I don't smoke cigs but I love an occasional hookah with friends.

Really missing it here in Chennai :-/
Anybody know where I could buy one in Chennai.I know I could get it in bandra but I'm afraid to move it as its glass.

blr_p said:
Aha, it works out cheapest provided there are others to subsidise it.
Yeah. Having it alone is really pointless. Only those really addicted to it must do that. It's cheap with two or more people anyway.

Back