Suggest - Sunflower Oil or Groundnut Oil .. ?

Yeah I added the link to my reply as well. It's a pretty reputable firm. They import all sort of food articles for speciality uses and enthusiasts. I have personally gotten some good miso from them after I was introduced to their offerings in a previous workplace.
yeah, found some really good stuff there, its gonna be real hard for me to hold back at all lol,

Pretty subjective if you ask me. It takes years of practice and experience to gauge and grade food items correctly. I am nowhere near that level yet despite being a chef but I do often find differences in quality when tasting such high valued food items. If you have the budget to get something on higher quality, you should go for it.
yeah, I'll keep a lookout for their 1L glass bottle (heard you shouldnt get plastic for olive oil) and same for borges, and try them both out thanks

My dad's first job was of tea grading in Kolkata, and after drinking the expensive tea he gets for the house since I was a kid, I hate the commercial brands and their bitter taste.
Green tea available here is just plain trash. I tasted some real Japanese green tea from Japan and it was quite smooth and mild in flavour and the green tea here is like raw medicine. No smell or flavour. Just plant twigs and trash fallen on ground packed in a bag.

There is Patnajali Divya Peya 85/- (100gram Jar), herbal tea, flavor is good and even can add sugar & milk for more taste. I found Quality is good.

There is Patnajali Divya Peya 85/- (100gram Jar), herbal tea, flavor is good and even can add sugar & milk for more taste. I found Quality is good.
apparently it has everything inside it except real tea leaves :eek:

Divya Peya is a delightful blend of natural ingredients carefully selected to provide a soothing and refreshing experience. Main ingredients of Patanjali Divya Peya are cardamom, dalchini, loung, javitri, jayphal, kali Mirch, gulab, gajvan, sounf, chitrak, chavya, pippali chhoti, saunth, mulethi, tejpatra, gorakhpan, bhumi amla, punarnava, bala, brahmi, shankhpushpi, vantulsi, arjun, vasa safed, banfsa, nagarmotha, and tulsi. The component herbs are enriched in vitamin C so they help you recover from cough and cold.
Patanjali Divya Peya is an Ayurvedic substitute for tea. Crafted with the utmost care, Patanjali Divya Peya tea offers a harmonious combination of aromatic herbs and botanicals, creating a perfect balance of flavours. It combines the goodness of herbs and plant products.

@6pack
Interesting find man.
Don't think it will be wise to use all these herbs on regular basis, wondering how can it effect human body.
while people use BP, Heart, Sugar, Artificial Sweeteners etc, lots of Chemical Tablets everyday, I think, this Divya Peya, if have all real herbs inside, may do much much more good effect, better than Green Tea with Preservatives & Caffeine.

Back