Suggest Wi-fi Router for streaming to TV for Airtel broadband

Ask for replacement, of it turns out faulty again, check your settings as two pieces cannot be faulty, of it still doesn't want work, ask for a refund.

Ok I am totally lost here...got a second replacement of the TP link TD-W8968 from Flipkart..My computer cant detect this one too...The connection works with the Airtel Modem but when I connect the TP link modem i get a request timed out error....I am confused...Is it my realtek(onboard) Ethernet controller??? Need suggstions...have tried all things including reinstlling driver from realtek...
error.png

With Beetel modem
upload_2014-5-14_23-21-54.png

yaar what config u want me to do when I am getting a ping error from router and cant detect it..;( .. Also i tried settingn static Ip in IP settings...reset everything to factory default

Tried connecting router via cable?

And wifi both?

Check what the router ip address is, whether it's 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1.

Yes I tried cnecting wifi and cable both ways .
I am using 192.168.1.1wil. .0.1 help nowhere it says in instructns to use 19.168.0.1
Also I am able to use airtel modem wid the same gateway
I thnk maybe the onboard ethrnet card is having isues with the router ! Keeps showing identifying network

Yup, I think the Ethernet card is at fault.

Also look at the bottom of the router. It will be written whether it's 1.1 or 0.1

Last edited:
got a new d-link lan card and the router is working wel Allizwel now !! The onboard lan card was fd up !!! Bizare thng is it stil works wid old betel modem!!!

Experienced similar issue when I bought asus ac56u... Turns out eset and Windows 8 combination was the problem. Had to create some rules in eset!

This thread is funny, I end up with perfect streaming on my WRTG54G ten year old router..
starsports.com / tata sky mobile work flawlessly

Back