Monitors Suggestion for 22"Monitor Under 8k

ganesh

Disciple
Guys am planning on getting a new 22" Monitor for my new build either lcd or led so need a suggestion my budget is around 8k to 8.5k max thanks in advance
<

I have a Dell G2210 22" monitor with 1650x1080 resolution.

Now the equivalent one on the market is P2210

http://www.theitdepot.com/details-Dell+Professional+22inch+Widescreen+Flat+Panel+LCD+Monitor+(P2210)_C7P10213.html

If you use it more for entertainment, go for a 16:9 monitor.

Since I work more, I always prefer 16:10.

^ dude 13k is bit out of my budget i prefer 16:9 as i use it mainly for games and movies...I tried searching for benq g2220 but its not widely available
<
any other suggestions friends.!

^ will i see any difference by using hdmi instead of dvi.!! Just want to know whether Dell ST2220L is worth over the benq g2220..
<

I am planning to get ST2220L soon. Can anyone please recomment HDMI cabel which I should buy from Flipkart/Infibeam or letsbuy what will work with my Insipiron Laptop and Dell external monitor?

^ will i see any difference by using hdmi instead of dvi.!! Just want to know whether Dell ST2220L is worth over the benq g2220..
<

Get the local HDMI cables, nothing fancy retail around ~750/- [depends where you stay].

They don't carry much warranty [~6 months tops] but get the job done, if you want warranty buy Logitech HDMI cables, be prepared to shell out ~2200/- for these, I think they come with ~3 OR 1 year(s) of warranty, hope this helps.

<

Well between DVI-D-out and HDMI-out I'll say use the HDMI-out if it is at your disposal.

Dell service network is unmatched other than that both are TN based panels and perform relatively good when put side by side [purchase at your discretion, the products availability and where you stay].

Hope this helps, Cheers!!

Back