Suggestion for a Free Game (PS3)

xXx

Skilled
Hi All !

I am suppose to choose a Free Game from my retailer since last 2 months :ashamed:

I didn't choose since I was waiting for Mafia 2...so I could get it from him, but now that I won't be gettin it on PS3.
I was thinking if anyone of you got any ideas for a good game which I shud purchase, though I have purchased all Exclusives on PS3 and was planning to purchase AC2 for Ps3, but since i finished it on PC...i don't think so I will go for it :p

Any Ideas, guys :huh:
Or should I wait for GT5 in November :p

^^I have that already :p

@gannu...yeah...i think so...any good Multiplats good on PS3... ???

LBP 1...... as i mentioned...I have most of the PS3 exclusives wid me....:p

I am planning to get PSN+ too....for free PSN games ;) its only AED 185/- for a year :D

jojothedragon said:
Super Street Fighter
have SF IV :p

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Desecrator said:
@andy: played Lost Planet 2 yet? it's a good TP and seems like MP is better than SP.
I didn't like LP 1 itself....let alone LP 2...somehow CAPCOM makes it sure to screw up the game it creates :p

LP 1 was pretty decent - had completed it back on the PC. Those big ass akrid creatures were fun, the VS and the huge weapons. :D

Did you not like DMC4? :p

Desecrator said:
LP 1 was pretty decent - had completed it back on the PC. Those big ass akrid creatures were fun, the VS and the huge weapons. :D

Did you not like DMC4? :p
DMC 4 was completed, just to know the storyline...as i had DMC 1 to 3 on PS2... :p

err....also forgot to mention...no FPS titles on consoles.....it makes me psychedelic :p

I guess no good exclusive games are left for me to play....Tekken 6 is not my type's as I have not got hang of SF4 yet...let alone Tekken 6 :bleh: and SF4 was purchased due to my frenz wanted to play some fighting game 1-on-1 ;)

guess I will have to wait for GT5....or else if Gamespot's Mafia Screenshots are somewhat true and they are tweaking the game for Consoles....maybe...i go for it :p

*who knows the retailer might have a mood swing* :mad:

Back