PC Peripherals Suggestion for a mouse for daily use

Hi

I have been using a Logitech mouse M100/110 etc. for the past couple of years

But i am finding that already my 3rd mouse in 24 months is having a problem of double clicks

Any suggestion for a reliable wired mouse for daily use. Nothing fancy just should be reliable and last

Thanks for advising

Thanks for the suggestions but I would prefer a wired mouse and a desktop version mouse as i think the mouse you have recommended is a notebook mouse which are generally small in size as they have to be portable

Thanks for advising

Get a Logitech G300/400S for a peace of mind.
Dragon War peripherals look like they will die in a few months esp if you put them to mid/heavy use. +6 months warranty only.

Thanks for the recommendation once again.

Bought the HP mouse yesterday and delivered today by Flipkart
Appears to be of better build then Logitech and size also slightly bigger which suits me
I think a lot of other members will also find this post useful as Logitech has really screwed up in the double click department in the 100/110 series

Thanks for advising

Thanks for the recommendation once again.

Bought the HP mouse yesterday and delivered today by Flipkart
Appears to be of better build then Logitech and size also slightly bigger which suits me
I think a lot of other members will also find this post useful as Logitech has really screwed up in the double click department in the 100/110 series

Thanks for advising
Glad that I could be of some help...

i may also buy this, though only if i can't get a good and pocket-friendly wireless mouse.
any suggestions, @paarkhi, or anyone else? i had purchased zebronics wireless mouse some months back. pathetic! wish to change. no gaming. to be used with laptop. won't like claw-grip hold. palm-grip would suit. if costs less than 500/-, better.

i may also buy this, though only if i can't get a good and pocket-friendly wireless mouse.
any suggestions, @paarkhi, or anyone else? i had purchased enter's wireless mouse some months back. pathetic! wish to change. no gaming. to be used with laptop. won't like claw-grip hold. palm-grip would suit. if costs less than 500/-, better.
Wireless below ₹ 500 may not be of good quality.

Last edited:
Dragon War is making good products. I know many people who are using DW products for gaming daily for hours. So far heard no complaints.
Ask them again after some months. If they still work well then good for them. If not then well you know the drill.
any suggestions, @paarkhi, or anyone else? i had purchased enter's wireless mouse some months back. pathetic! wish to change. no gaming. to be used with laptop. won't like claw-grip hold. palm-grip would suit. if costs less than 500/-, better.
Enter. roflmao.

LOL. edited my OP. its jhebrauniksh! :D

@paarkhi - thanks! but i have that mouse (WM123). is short in size. not really uncomfortable, but feels a bit awkward due to the size. have put Rapoo 1620 (although have used it earlier), HP X3500, and Lenovo N50 in my list. checked the videos of latter two. are larger. although available for more than 500/-, may buy one of these, probably N50. looks snazzy!

thanks for the suggestion, but looks small, and is way above my budget! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1422621946][/DOUBLEPOST]placed order for Lenovo N50 after the evening ebay coupon was mailed to me! :)

Last edited:
can anyone please suggest a wireless mouse fit for palm-grip? the N50 too feels short to me. may sell it.

Back