PC Peripherals suggestion for cheap cabinet with transparent sidepanel

hi friends ,

i want 3 cabinets with transparent side panel!!

was planning for Zebronics antibiotic .

dont want too costly cabinet

want it without PSU,planning to buy 500W PSU seperate

what will be average 500W psu cost and also cheapest cabinet with transparent sidepanel!

ready to got to lammy

I also have option of buying any cheapest cabinet and then get it mod from KMD

any one with 500W VIP psu plz tell me how good it is?

really low on budget!

help me:(

Firstly VIP 500W PSU very gud . I've used it for 1.5yr's without any problem's .

It's really cheap n gud . :)

For the cabinet there are many options , its up to u wat exactly is cheap for u .

There are a few NZXT and Coolermaster Cabinets at PrimeABGB like the NZXT Alpha Black , CM Elite 330 which cost arnd 2.8k n 2k resp :)

predatorvj said:
hi friends ,
i want 3 cabinets with transparent side panel!!
was planning for Zebronics antibiotic .
dont want too costly cabinet
want it without PSU,planning to buy 500W PSU seperate
what will be average 500W psu cost and also cheapest cabinet with transparent sidepanel!
ready to got to lammy
I also have option of buying any cheapest cabinet and then get it mod from KMD
any one with 500W VIP psu plz tell me how good it is?
really low on budget!
help me:(

Why dont u look out for cabinets from Zebronics or for that matter some generic company which has decent build quality n sturdy looks??

Pay a visit to Lammy n maybe u'll get a fair idea. Dont spend more than 1.6k IMO. Get the side panel modded from KMD. :)

Thye Powersafe 500w is a decent buy IMO @ 2.5k odd. The POV Black Diamond 500w is also a good buy; priced the same.

Zebronics Bijli w/o psu used to be 1K odd and a very decent case for the price. :)
comes with one 120mm quad blue led fan at the front and 2x80mm fans for intake on the sidepanel. (reverse side fans if not intake- but use them only as intake.)

Get a window mod from KMD as per choice and budget. :)

Will work out better and maybe cheaper than a ready made anitibiotic or something that has 80mm fans for exhaust.

You may shift the front 120mm LED fan to the rear for exhaust (as exhaust is a must) and not use anything for the front if you don't want to spend on extra fan for the rear or front. :)

What is your budget for the psu and what are the specs of the rig it has to feed? :)

Get a Bijli for around 1K and get it modded from KMD for 0.5K... As for the PSU - get PowerSafe Gold 500W or the POV one...

Hi ,

In My Opinion The Elite Series From Coolermaster Are Great Value for Money ,the Metal Is Great and So Is the construction Quality ,The Front Side Has a Complete Air Filter ,There is a Option for 120 MM Fans X 2 NOS and i rate this 100 out of 100 .

OK will go for POV 500W PSU

from where would i get it for 2.5k

i am still confused about cabi

what is the price of Peace from Zebronics without PSU

where in lammy will i get best deal on it!

will call Gulbir for prices

predatorvj said:
OK will go for POV 500W PSU
from where would i get it for 2.5k
i am still confused about cabi

The Landing cost of The PSU is More Then 2.5K ,So I Wonder Which Dealer is Selling for 2.5k .Also Go for the Coolermaster Cabbie Buy From anywhere its a great cabinet ,:hap2:

Udit said:
buy Coolermaster Elite 330 & get the side panel modded by kmd :D
At almost half the cost of the Elite 330, the Bijli is much better VFM with a quad blue led 120mm decent cfm fan and 2x80mm fans standard.
The elite 330 has a 40cfm fan (yippee- blades spin, no air moves:p) and doesn't have the trademark CM thick sheet metal or build quality.
Trust me Udit sir, i have assembled rigs in quite a few units of both, and if you can get over the 'Bijli' term and adjust with not having toolless installation, the Bijli is good enough for most 'fill it, shut it, forget it' kinda people. :lol:
The sheetmetal is a bit flimsy but the mobo tray (attached to RHS panel dues to lack of chassis- cost cutting. :p) is rigid- but then it's 1K for almost all the features of the Elite 330. :p
The plain black meshed front looks better to me than the black mesh with cheapo plastic silver accents of the CM elites series.
Also the holes in the front mesh of Bijli are lil bigger than the CM ones and i think that should be a lil less restrictive than the CM mesh. :p
The drawback of the Bijli is that it doesn't have a chassis like a regular cabby like the Elite 330 has and the RHS panel is fixed as it supports the back plate.
But i like the power button with the blue halo like power led on the bijli. :eek:hyeah:
My mum found it better looking than the SLB that she was so fond of at one point of time. :p

^ I agree. I'm very happy with my bijli and it's cooling capabilities. Have modded the sidepanel and added to 2 X low cfm 80 mm fans to cool the hdd and the video card and am soon going to cut a 120mm blowhole on top to maximise it's cooling potential. It's a very vfm cabby even though i got it for Rs 1350 in N.p.

^@dude_tinnu : Please refrain from posting for the sake of it. The thread starter has clearly mentioned that he is looking for a cheap cabinet and the antec 900 is one of the more expensive cabinets available in india so it defeats the purpose here.

The cooling capabilities of both the ANTIBIOTIC and PEACE is questionable IMO. The BIJLI too wud need some customisations, but does better to start with...

Point is, if u plan to get the cases modified by KMD u'll find very many alternatives at low cost........but currently u really hav only 2 choices for an "out of the box" acrylic panelled case, the PEACE and the ANTIBIOTIC.

Over here in Kolkata we do get the cheap UMAX cases with transparent side panels which r poorly made ripoffs of cases like the MGE VIPER for as low as 1.5k

Back