Suggestion for Internet device/dongle

A^00P

Recruit
Hello Friends

I have internet connection (from local operator) at home and I used it for everything from official work to watch OTT contents on TV.Its connection is good , but some days it gets disconncted .And now this happens every 15-20 days for x/y/z reasons which is beyond my control. As i work from home i have to inform my office and its very embarrassing for me. So i was looking for device/dongle for my official purpose. IN past they used to device like tata docom dongle/airtel and now jio.Do this require new connection/sim or any existing one can be used ? I do not use mobile hot spot as i rarely use it because wifi is available at home so my refill of data recharge is less.

I cannot change my area operator as its monoploy here so no big brands in area

So kindly suggest some good dongle as i am going to use it sparingly or occasionally when ever net is down.

Regards

Monopoly Operator playing trick to upgrade you with MORE PREMIUM PACKAGE to avoid disconnections, Hathway did same/such tick with me after 2 yrs of constant & best service and finally on completion of 3rd year (constant year round issue on 3rd Year) I left hathway as can't afford their premium service

I think the cheapest and best option would be to use data recharge and connect via mobile hotspot, no? Even if you get a 4G dongle, you'll have to put an active SIM with data connection in it.

Back