Suggestion for PHP Learning ?

Emperor

Skilled
Hello Friends,

I have enough knowledge of HTML, I never attend class for same but just with help of "Learn HTML in 24 hrs book".

Now from last year I am planning to Learn PHP but god knows what happen to me, I can't even learn a single code of PHP.:(

Every time I visit the online Tutorial for php and lost in and come out with conclusion that php is not for me, but still I can not stop my self from learning php and again visit the online tutorial and again same old story repeated.:(

Can you please Suggest me good, interesting and lucid language book for PHP? also suggest me interesting online php leaning tutorials?

Thanks

See PHP is pretty easy. It almost uses C like syntax. Do u know C ?? If yes then any language is pretty easy. Languages only differ in Grammar and logic is pretty same....

About PHP which platform u want to use ?? Win or Lin ??

Get the PHP MySQL bible coz u will be using MySQL also later.... Best book and pretty easy. Takes u from start... like installation etc...

id suggest u start with a ebook. there are plenty of tutorials and ebooks available on the net. get a basic idea of php, then get any good book for advanced info

Josh said:
See PHP is pretty easy. It almost uses C like syntax. Do u know C ?? If yes then any language is pretty easy. Languages only differ in Grammar and logic is pretty same....

About PHP which platform u want to use ?? Win or Lin ??
Get the PHP MySQL bible coz u will be using MySQL also later.... Best book and pretty easy. Takes u from start... like installation etc...
Hello Josh,

I only have HTML knowledge, thats why asking for Easy and Lucid Langage book/ebook/forum for PHP Learning.

best thing is to get dumies series book...or get php bible like books.......or ebook whtever u prefer......this books has details for every single stuff

QuickFire said:
^^ dload XAMPP from Apache Friends.
Get it here.

Is this something that, after download same, I can write some php codes and run it on my Desktop PC to see results. One of my friend who help me lot every time, not at all interested to Install php on my PC with Win98. As per this is very time consuming task and nowadays he lacks time.:(

If this is not what I explain above, can you please please show me some Program who Can Install PHP on my PC just by Installation (didn't requires too many changes in files from me).

Thank You

it will install php, mysql and apache on ur windows system and self configure it...no manual configurations or file changes required. :)

Back