Budget 0-20k Suggestion for psu 750w

panther

Adept
Hello,

looking for PSU 750w around 12 k with dual eps pin, wanted a seasonic but those are not available. Please suggest a high quality psu.

thanks.

Antec EAG750 Pro. Its built by Seasonic and basically a Focus Gold 750W with an Antec sticker and semi modular setup.

Antec earthwatts gold pro is a unit made by seasonic

I would suggest to hold purchases as due to nivida new pin connector psu models will have refresh to support for the future.

Ayy dude mdcomputers has this SMPS Super Flower LEADEX III Gold 750W 80 Plus Gold and the reviews for it look cool! SF (Super Flower) is the OEM for most EVGA PSU's which sell outside India ;-; idk who handles the warranty for this psu in India though. OR NZXT C750 which also has 2 CPU cables available on mdcomputers. And I'm pretty sure that PrimeABGB handle the RMA for NZXT in India but do confirm it first.

Superflower is one of the best PSU brands ,there is a guy in mumbai who sells it and what i have heard is they do instant RMA , i dont know about super flower rolls in remaining parts of India

Superflower is one of the best PSU brands ,there is a guy in mumbai who sells it and what i have heard is they do instant RMA , i dont know about super flower rolls in remaining parts of India
might i inquire more about this guy in mumbai? I am planning on getting a 80+ gold 650Watts psu and a RTX 3070 16GB variant if it exists. The Corsair RMx series has vanished from the current market for 2-3 months now. I wanted to upgrade to a better psu from by Corsair CX750(Green lable). So umm... would you kindly share the contact details of this person? And any more reviews about his service is welcome ^_^

Antec HCG 1000 extreme if you can afford it. Based on the seasonic focus prime platform but rated for a full 50 degrees with better parts. It is a steal for the money (11k). This is a tier 1 psu according to all lists and has a 10 year warranty. I have two of them in two machines.

Although most PSU tier list would place DQ-M/DQ-M V2L equal to AX series of Corsair and atleast a tier above RM/RMi. My personal opinion comes after first hand observation of RM series giving trouble much more frequently than say an equally priced Seasonic M12ii EVO series. Any miner who has used multiple units of both of them would attest to the "bare minimum effort+5/10 yrs warranty" series that RM is.

Also I personally prefer Tirupati's(Seasonic, Deepcool) rma service over that of Kaizen(Corsair).

Although most PSU tier list would place DQ-M/DQ-M V2L equal to AX series of Corsair and atleast a tier above RM/RMi. My personal opinion comes after first hand observation of RM series giving trouble much more frequently than say an equally priced Seasonic M12ii EVO series. Any miner who has used multiple units of both of them would attest to the "bare minimum effort+5/10 yrs warranty" series that RM is.

Also I personally prefer Tirupati's(Seasonic, Deepcool) rma service over that of Kaizen(Corsair).
Can you tell me more about why the RM PSU failed, did it fail even after RMA? The RMx(2015 and 2018 model) have Japanese capacitors compared to the chinese one's on RM which do not fail easily.
Also the recent RMA experience from Tirupati seems horrible. Exhibit A

Can you tell me more about why the RM PSU failed, did it fail even after RMA? The RMx(2015 and 2018 model) have Japanese capacitors compared to the chinese one's on RM which do not fail easily.
Also the recent RMA experience from Tirupati seems horrible. Exhibit A
I feel bad for the guy who had to go through this. They were probably doing this because of unavailibility of an appropriate replacement. But, we cannot discount the multiple comments appreciating Tirupati either.
Also, I cannot really pinpoint the exact techincal issue but I believe its because of the usage of multiple average quality components, including the capacitors that you mentioned. And its good to see them finally getting their act together and hiring a different OEM to build their newer PSUs.
Lastly, I will still suggest going with deepcool DQ-M/something better against Corsair RM for 750w.

Last edited:
Back