suggestion (Non technical)

psybronik

Adept
hello guys,

i am an i.t graduate... no aim where i am going and where i need to go....

i went for an interview yesterday in a consulting firm... i got selected but the package was very low...

just when i was preparing to leave the premises the parter of the organization called me and he said

"boy u seems very energitic fun loving and smart kid.. i have a proposal for you i have a huge gala at borivali and sakinaka i want to start a new bussiness there you give me the idea and we'll get down to work with that... we be partners... i will provide everything ...i just need your idea"

now i'm confused and amazed ... can any of you guys please help me out with some new ideas ???

PLEASE

please forgive me mods if this thread seems un-appropriate ... i just need some ideas from brilliant people

I would say be cautious about what you are getting into.

Hope you have verified the background of the person who offered you the business proposal. Hope you know nobody gives you anything for free or no one ever care for u to grow without any personally beneficial intentions (parents are the exceptions here) Hope you understand what exactly a business is and evaluate yourself before stepping into a zone that you have never been before (i assume this as ur first experience)

I would say be cautious about what you are getting into.

Hope you have verified the background of the person who offered you the business proposal. Hope you know nobody gives you anything for free or no one ever care for u to grow without any personally beneficial intentions (parents are the exceptions here) Hope you understand what exactly a business is and evaluate yourself before stepping into a zone that you have never been before (i assume this as ur first experience)

thanks man... you said everything what was running into my mind ..... to start a bussiness you need to plan first ... and this guys straight away told me to get him some good idea's ..... that's kind of suspicious....

thanks man... you said everything what was running into my mind ..... to start a bussiness you need to plan first ... and this guys straight away told me to get him some good idea's ..... that's kind of suspicious....

Everything about him that u said seemed to be very unnatural and so keep as far as u can from the guy.

NOM, but it seems like CB's 'Recolution 2020' is happening with you
<

^^ damn typo - I meant to say your story is kinda like Chetan Bhagat's novel 'Revolution 2020'
<

where the main character meet some guy in some job fare and next a minister through him and got offer to open up some business from them. and finally he opens up a engineering college.
<

Back