PC Peripherals Suggestion of Cabinet for PC

I want to upgrade the cabinet of PC. Thats the one thing which has NOT been upgraded in almost a decade. Presently using ZEBRONICS ANTIBIOTICS. It was an OKAY type cabinet during that time.
Now the condition of the cabinet is really pathetic. Surprisingly the front LCD screen is still running great after so many years of use. Anyway coming back to the question at hand. My requirements are as following:

1. Cabinet should have at least one USB 3 port and one USB 2.0 port
2. Good airflow design and space to route all the cables on the back side of the motherboard.
3. Small in size. Preferably the reduced height size which can accommodate only an M-ATX
4. NO LED / RGB / NO transparent panel. In short nothing to show off. Should be like the no frill dabba. XBOX SERIES X type. :p
5. Should have space for atleast two 3.5inch drives and two 2.5 inch drives and PSU should be bottom mounted.

Any suggestions people?

I went to NEHRU place and saw a couple of reduced height cabinets [tempo, bruno from ZEBRONICS, few from FINGERS, few from frontech] but none of them had USB 3.0. PSU was also top mounted which is archaic in design IMO. Also only 80 MM fan in the rear which is ineffective solution. And they said that we can get only these local brand for such small sized cabinets. And all the features that I want cannot be provided. Will have to compromise somewhere. IS THERE NO MANUFACTURER WHO MAKES SUCH CABINETS?

Attachments

• ZEB-Mazy-ZEB-196B-pic1_1024x1024.jpg
    ZEB-Mazy-ZEB-196B-pic1_1024x1024.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 89
  • Bruno-ZEB-183B-pic1_1024x1024.jpg
    Bruno-ZEB-183B-pic1_1024x1024.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 98

I could find only one case which meets all the criteria. How this one ?
Rest either have a RGB or an acrylic panel.
Cooler Master MasterBox NR200 is one sweet looking case but it does not support M-ATX boards. :arghh:

I could find only one case which meets all the criteria. How this one ?
Rest either have a RGB or an acrylic panel.
Cooler Master MasterBox NR200 is one sweet looking case but it does not support M-ATX boards. :arghh:

If only it comes with acrylic panel then it would have been a great cabinet.
The above selected is similar to 6 years old cabinet I bought and sold because of processor overheating: https://global.deepcool.com/products/Cases/fulltowercases/2021/14305.shtml

I am not sure what your reason is to say 'absolutely no RGB cabinets'. I have 215x from LianLi, it has RGB fans at the front. It also has option to turn off RGB lighting. Most of the time, it is off. You are missing out on number of high quality cases to avoid RGB. Same is the case with transparent side panel. Nothing wrong with it. You just need to handle it with care. Saying that you do not want a PC with side transparent panel is like saying that you do not want a phone with capacitive touch screen just because it is more prone to damage than older touch screen types.

Back