Laptops Suggestion on laptop

rapt0r

Adept
Need some suggestion on laptop for a friend. Main requirements are 15" lcd, 2 GB ram and even Intel dual core will do. What's the best in the price range of 30k-33k ? I got a quote for a Acer model with intel dual core with 3 GB ram and 320 GB HD for 30k but i think dealer is mistaking it for 15" lcd ( not sure of model number ). All suggestions welcome :) .

I got a quote of 29750 on Samsun NP-R508 from prime. It's 15", 2 gb ram and 160 GB hd with all bells and whistles ( wifi/bluetooth/etc ) . Anyone using samsung notebooks ? How good is after sales service ?

@raptor do not bump your own thread use edit buttons.You have posted the topic in wrong place .PM a mod and ask him to move the thread to laptops section

rapt0r said:
Need some suggestion on laptop for a friend. Main requirements are 15" lcd, 2 GB ram and even Intel dual core will do. What's the best in the price range of 30k-33k ? I got a quote for a Acer model with intel dual core with 3 GB ram and 320 GB HD for 30k but i think dealer is mistaking it for 15" lcd ( not sure of model number ). All suggestions welcome :) .

I got a quote of 29750 on Samsun NP-R508 from prime. It's 15", 2 gb ram and 160 GB hd with all bells and whistles ( wifi/bluetooth/etc ) . Anyone using samsung notebooks ? How good is after sales service ?

The Acer laptop that the dealer quoted can have that price.

Have you been away from the computer scene for a long time???

Have you ever heard of a LCD monitor, that too a 15 inch one cost 30k???

Even monitors of 24 inch size having IPS panel don't cost that much.

The best choice for you is: Acer 5738z and Acer 4736z.

Among these I suggest the Acer Aspire 5738z since it has a larger capacity battery than the Acer Aspire 4736z.

Back