suggestion regarding earphones (normal ones)?

hello friends as the title says i am seeking for suggestions regarding the purchase of earphones ,the following points should be kept under consideration -

1.i am kind of allergic to noise cancellation in ear earphones probably due to more amount of slug in my ears inspite of regular cleaning so dont suggest them .:(
2.inspite of not opting for in ear ones i want the quality to be decent enough :p
3.i really would like normal earphones delivering good beats :cool2:
4.would like to stay with sennheiser ,the reason is given below.
5.price range is 2-5k , depends on quality and performance
the reason to stick with sennheisser is that i purchased sennheiser cx-180 earphones a couple of months back but due to the problem i have with noise cancellation earphones i didnt used them ,as a matter of luck .they got dead and the dealer from which i purchased them offerred me to choose any earphones :eek:hyeah: ,needless to say that i have to pay the rest amount if in case i am going for a costly one . so i am thinking of staying with the brand only
but if there is some exceptionally well alternate in other brands then sennheiser then i can post the new ones for sale in unused condition and can opt for any other one also so i am kind of like open to others also but will be good if it is keept in a simpler way i,e.. sennheiser only
i am thinking of going for cx 680 and mx 680
do tell what should i do

thnx in advance

Back