Suggestions around 15K?

Hi,

Any suggestions on a mobile with the following features?
  1. Good mic and speakers (can be heard and hear clearly)
  2. Good Battery life (on normal 1-2 hrs per day usage at least 2,3 days without charge)
  3. Good build quality (dont intend to drop it but just in case it does :))
  4. GSM N/w
  5. Speaker phone (loud enough to hear at 1 ft range)
  6. WLAN/Wi-Fi support
  7. Weight < 150g (the lighter the better)
  8. Size (not too bulky fits in pocket comfortably)
  9. Good Music player and music quality
  10. 3.5mm audio jack
  11. Bluetooth (A2DP)
  12. Believe capacitive touch screen would be better? (is physical kbd a necessity?)
Camera etc. not really reqd but would be good.

Appreciate any help with this (am looking to buy it by the month end)

TIA

SAMSUNG SPICA!!!!!!

i think it will suite ur need.....and its android!!!.....and its only around 12K!!!!

i was looking for a similar spec phone just last week...and Teja92 helped me out with this.....waitingg for it to be avalaible at my local store!

Yup Spica is really good.

But go for X6 only if you want better cam and Secondary cam for video calling(Like me).....

Btw .. I am still looking to get a Spica or i5800(If it has a good cam)..

Will wait for 2 more months..

na....

Sound quality is perfect......

I check GSM arena only.

see stereo crosstalk and all..

If you want ultimate sound quality , nokia 5230 has it..

Better go for X6 or C6 or Spica...

No 5800 please...

teja92 said:
na....
Sound quality is perfect......
I check GSM arena only.
see stereo crosstalk and all..
If you want ultimate sound quality , nokia 5230 has it..
Better go for X6 or C6 or Spica...
No 5800 please...

How spica & x6 compare? Which is a better buy?

It depends on you....

If you dont want a secondary cam and are okay with a bad 3.2MP cam then go for Spica......

Else go for X6 which is 15K(Wait for 2 months to get it down to 12K or 13K)

I too am looking to buy something similar to OP(Boot_Comp) and I too am really looking to buy SPICA.

The worst part is that the phone is not to be found anywhere in B'lore and by the looks of it, the phone's production has been stopped{there's no mention of the phone on the Samsung site.}

So yeah whats the next best phone that 15k can buy?

I don't think the Desire is going to come down to 15k anytime in the near future and definitely not by month end. You could take a look at the Wildfire, it was announced a couple of weeks ago and has most of the features of the desire. it should be here by late june or early july

Hmm.. :( was thinking of stretching a bit but not too much.

I've dropped all the phones I've had so far at least once (the biggest drop was my really cheap SE from the 4th floor and it still worked after putting the pieces back :)) so just cant bear dropping a costly one :)

Boot_Comp said:
Hmm.. :( was thinking of stretching a bit but not too much.
I've dropped all the phones I've had so far at least once (the biggest drop was my really cheap SE from the 4th floor and it still worked after putting the pieces back :)) so just cant bear dropping a costly one :)
Well in that case you might want to avoid capacitive displays, they're generally made of glass

Back