Suggestions for 1.0 ton AC

kaykayshah

Disciple
I am planning to buy a 1.0 ton AC for my 120 sq ft room.

I have shortlisted following models (based on priority, so first model is top most and last one least priority):

1. Voltas Ecotron Inverter AC costs around 30k (Not available yet at many places, got the price from compareindia.com)

2. Carrier Durakool Star costs around 24k

3. Daikin FT35G costs around 25k

Also I would like to know whether 0.75 ton would be enough for the room size with terrace on top.

Any other suggestions in price band of 20-25k then please let me know.

Did you check out Hitachi ?? I reckon OGeneral AC's are best, but the models you have shortlisted aint bad either ... I'm suffering with samsung 1.5T (5*) AC which needs gas refill almost every year and its capacitors have conked off within 2 years of usage ...

If you have budget of 30k for 1.0 ton AC, get a Hitachi.

Voltas is not recommended.

For 20-25k Samsung is good.

For other brands,before making a purchase, make sure the service facility is available from an authorized service center.

Did you check out Hitachi ?? I reckon OGeneral AC's are best, but the models you have shortlisted aint bad either ... I'm suffering with samsung 1.5T (5*) AC which needs gas refill almost every year and its capacitors have conked off within 2 years of usage ...

I am looking for Hitachi Now, there are quiet good models in the range of 25k

Sanesh said:
I suggest you go for a Blue Star AC. It has a huge variety of AC's that you can choose from. You should go for a minimum of 1 ton AC as you have a terrace on top of your room. The AC i got helps me get low electricity bills and that's why I like it so much. With the price band you have mentioned, I feel you would get alot of options to choose from. Happy shopping!

Could you elaborate on the electricity saving?

Back